Balika Vadhu

Why didn't he

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Give the letter by hand to her!
What a coward. Now he will just make an excuse that I did write it but you did not get it, and convince himself that , again, jagat- Dr.Lies , is never wrong.

Gauri will find the address from lal singh .. 

ooo 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chulbuli7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Right, but he doesn't have the courage to face gauri. And it was so funny to see that letter slip out everytime, looks like he applied some sarson-ka-tel to it ðŸ˜† 

andv thumbnail
He being a coward has become a universal fact! So him making an effort to keep the letter in her book and her clothes in itself was far from what I expected from him ðŸ˜•.  But I think its only good he did not tell her personally or her getting to know the truth from the letter. If she got to know the truth from him, he would have put it to her with so much emotional dressing that she would be forced to make an emotional decision. This in my opinion will not be fair for her.
deep153134 thumbnail
I have a feeling the letter will get into the hands of Kunda Tai... In that case Jagya will get another Thapad session :)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deep153134

I have a feeling the letter will get into the hands of Kunda Tai... In that case Jagya will get another Thapad session :)

ooo I likey!!!
He is a coward and is afraid to face her. Jag is an escapist, he tries to flee away from such situations where he has to face somebody. With Anandi too he did the same, broke up on phone and with Gauri too he is doing the same, confessing his lies on a letter. This man has an excuse for everything. And yes those "gauri mujhe chod kar mat jaana" dialogues that he is saying are not because of true love instead it is out of fear of loneliness since everyone else in his family has broken all ties wih him. It's definetely not out of love. This guy can never love anybody.Edited by CutiePiee4 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so that u all get the pleasure of seeing jagya's dhulaai😆😆😆😆
deep153134 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

so that u all get the pleasure of seeing jagya's dhulaai😆

Throughly :)
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I guess there is never a doubt on the fact that Jagya is a coward. The whole purpose of writing a letter to a person, who shares the same house, is not to face her or her anger afterwards, when the truth comes out. So how will he give it by hand?

Earlier he broke off with anandi over phone. She is his wife, whether he likes it or not. He should have gone to Jaitsar and faced the family, then tell them the truth. But this "Pada likha" Jagya asked "ganwar" Anandi to handle the family. What can we expect from him? I'm satisfied that atleast he thought of saying truth for the 1st time.

Originally posted by: subhas123

I guess there is never a doubt on the fact that Jagya is a coward. The whole purpose of writing a letter to a person, who shares the same house, is not to face her or her anger afterwards, when the truth comes out. So how will he give it by hand?

Earlier he broke off with anandi over phone. She is his wife, whether he likes it or not. He should have gone to Jaitsar and faced the family, then tell them the truth. But this "Pada likha" Jagya asked "ganwar" Anandi to handle the family. What can we expect from him? I'm satisfied that atleast he thought of saying truth for the 1st time.

Yes he is saying the truth but not because he is guilty of what he has done instead he is telling Gauri everything about him only for one reason and that is "What if she too leaves him just like the others". Had his family not broken all ties with him i don't think he would have told Gauri everything. It's his insecurity and the feeling of being left alone that forced him to tell her the truth. This Pada likha Jagya had everything easy in life, i hope not this time.