Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. (Page 7)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Agree, the forum reflects SNS dull & boring. There's not even enough material to start discussion topics

yes like the show the forum is dull and boring
i seen on sgp forum, yykkh forum and pavitra forum hardly no one even on them 
and now here whats the matter these days
everyone stopped writtin ffs now and all is left is the baddies and goodies left the forum

I disagree completely with what you two are saying...hear have a punch Ouch

Tongue I think the forum was really alive today, but the Indian lot are sleeping now...it's 5 hours in front of us in the UK, Rana Dubai is 1 hour or 2 hours in front of us, that's why she is awake, the US people are still at work, so that's why the lul.

Also about the fan fics, I disagree yet again, as many people are writing them, in fact all the new members have a fan fic on the go, from every which source ff's are germinating. 

not 5 hours nafisa
its 4 and half hours ahead
its 1:50am there in india
u will disagree ff original casts writers like me yuks, sadhli, shilpa don't write anymore so we need them back and also jake, i am doing it and on top of that the new members ff don't catch my eyes and attention so i don't read them Big smile no ones only suk, yuks , shilpa and jake

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
only ppl here entertain me with ffs are jake, u nafisa, suk, yuk, shilpa these are the main ppl  and i miss diya poems these ppl cheer me up and also rana too
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@ayesha, why are you arguing with me about the fan fics, look back in your inbox didn't you get a pm from shilpa, she wrote an OS yesterday, yuks wrote one 2 or 3 days ago.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

@ayesha, why are you arguing with me about the fan fics, look back in your inbox didn't you get a pm from shilpa, she wrote an OS yesterday, yuks wrote one 2 or 3 days ago.

yup i read them LOL i read shilpas and yuks 
lol
am not arguing sister am just stating facts. its just that i get soo bored now and now am quitting ffs cause what happened with tina 
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Agree, the forum reflects SNS dull & boring. There's not even enough material to start discussion topics

everyone stopped writtin ffs now and all is left is the baddies and goodies left the forum

Tongue I think the forum was really alive today, but the Indian lot are sleeping now...it's 5 hours in front of us in the UK, Rana Dubai is 1 hour or 2 hours in front of us, that's why she is awake, the US people are still at work, so that's why the lul.

Also about the fan fics, I disagree yet again, as many people are writing them, in fact all the new members have a fan fic on the go, from every which source ff's are germinating. 

Dubai is 3 hrs ahead. It's 12:50 am here.

Which reminds me, good night have to sleep
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

yup i read them LOL i read shilpas and yuks 
lol
am not arguing sister am just stating facts. its just that i get soo bored now and now am quitting ffs cause what happened with tina 

I know Tina she's not worth discussing the amount of grief she gave you and she went and committed a horrible offence.

Here please read this one fan fic, it by a Groupbie (very new person to our forum) but it's really great fan fic.http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1681802
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
good night rana, i think i be away to after letting everyone know am going permanently now as am the next one  Tongue
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Dubai is 3 hrs ahead. It's 12:50 am here.

Which reminds me, good night have to sleep

No don't sleep because of that, unless you have to wake up early tomorrow...lolz.

Go to top