Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

mew u got fever? ooops i didn't know that? hope ur keeping well ?forget kabir thing it happens everyone basshes actors

u said about aehem i never said anything as i don't care and took it out of my other ear do the same god be pleased with you never boil anger for too long its bad for health 

yes i've had a really strong fever which you worsened! yes i did say bad about Nazim after you bashed Kabir and yes i've ignored you long enough now i just need a promise from you to never talk to me again please and yes very bad for my health you must have burned thousands of my brain cells thanks for noticing 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

remember she said about the skin thing, well she's not following her own advice, nevermind maybe she will get a grip and stop being angry after reading this post, as I think she cares about her skin a lot.

lol i bet u on 20th thread on gup shup looser
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

yes i've had a really strong fever which you worsened! yes i did say bad about Nazim after you bashed Kabir and yes i've ignored you long enough now i just need a promise from you to never talk to me again please and yes very bad for my health you must have burned thousands of my brain cells thanks for noticing 

well u said bad about naazim thats settled the score now its finished right there
and tbh with u i never got hurt and didn't care what u said about naazim 

don't u worry i tay away from u until july and then be friends again score settled. 
Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

remember she said about the skin thing, well she's not following her own advice, nevermind maybe she will get a grip and stop being angry after reading this post, as I think she cares about her skin a lot.

my advice? really well no i don't care about my skin i was just saying that so Ayesha would stop but she never did and now i'm not i'm 14 and i really don't care about zits and pimples but i hate to burn my nerve cells which is bad for my health so please promise me o never talk about me again 
Paramore thumbnail

well u said bad about naazim thats settled the score now its finished right there
and tbh with u i never got hurt and didn't care what u said about naazim 

don't u worry i tay away from u until july and then be friends again score settled. 

no forever please Ayesha i can't bear you any lnger please just stay away from me as long as i'm on this site 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
mew forget it ur dragging it further i finsihed the topic now
Paramore thumbnail

mew forget it ur dragging it further i finsihed the topic now

i will gladly finish after you say i promise i'll never talk to or talk about Mew ever again

same goes for Nafisa