Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
akshay in dil to pagal hai looked cute with curly hair in it nafisa?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

have u heard of the song bade dilwala and wallah re wallah from tees maar khan 

love them to bits 

I have, dilwala re wallah, was fun, I think it was the first movie (well cameo) salman did with katrina after they breakup, so it was nice, particularly at the end when he went to hug her and she hugged him back, she always lets him near her though they have broken up, she's a bubbly girl.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
look i'm burning with fever right now and i don't wanna continue this just Ayesha please make a promise you too Nafisa of never back biting aboutt me or talking about me and just stay away from me whether i'm here or not if you can promise this then i'll forget this fight so just stay away please! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have, dilwala re wallah, was fun, I think it was the first movie (well cameo) salman did with katrina after they breakup, so it was nice, particularly at the end when he went to hug her and she hugged him back, she always lets him near her though they have broken up, she's a bubbly girl.

lol there 2 diff songs
wallah re wallah was hilarious 

no offence loved kats in maine pyaar kyun kiya though
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha, Nafisa & Mew - Goodnight to you all. Hopefully see you tomorrow.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

have u heard of the song bade dilwala and wallah re wallah from tees maar khan 

love them to bits 

I have I watched the film, in wallah re wallah, it was the first film salman made with katrina (well a cameo) since they broke up, and it was real nice at the end he went to hug her and she hugged him too with a smile, she's a real bubbly girl, it shows all the time. I hope she lives dog face and goes back to salman, i understand she and rk are still together (heard this on youtube). 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Ayesha, Nafisa & Mew - Goodnight to you all. Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Byee Rana.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
mew u got fever? ooops i didn't know that? hope ur keeping well ?forget kabir thing it happens everyone basshes actors
u said about aehem i never said anything as i don't care and took it out of my other ear do the same god be pleased with you never boil anger for too long its bad for health 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have I watched the film, in wallah re wallah, it was the first film salman made with katrina (well a cameo) since they broke up, and it was real nice at the end he went to hug her and she hugged him too with a smile, she's a real bubbly girl, it shows all the time. I hope she lives dog face and goes back to salman, i understand she and rk are still together (heard this on youtube). 

rk and kk not together its a rumour

-Nafisa- thumbnail

mew u got fever? ooops i didn't know that? hope ur keeping well ?forget kabir thing it happens everyone basshes actors

u said about aehem i never said anything as i don't care and took it out of my other ear do the same god be pleased with you never boil anger for too long its bad for health 

remember she said about the skin thing, well she's not following her own advice, nevermind maybe she will get a grip and stop being angry after reading this post, as I think she cares about her skin a lot.