.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Ayesha @mew is never going to understand, she's only 14 years old, her mind is not fully developed yet I think that's the reason, because she's already said some contradictory things like...I don't care what you think Ayesha, but before that she said her blood is boiling and she has put the "angry" smiley on the post, so she must care for what you say Ayesha. Then she is saying does this thread belong to you Nafisa and Ayesha only, but I clearly said it's a public forum (for everyone not me and ayesha only) and the reason I was saying it's a public forum is because everyone can see your post and can comment on it, you can't ban someone from commenting on your posts, so if you want a private conversation pm the person you want to speak to, I think that's reasonable.

Now lets just ignore her.
Originally posted by ayesha_78

mew all i said kabir died and kismat ended and i found it funny so posted it
i have a right to post it
u took the step ahead from it. 
anyone agree 

you were bashing read it again! would you like it if i say saathiya is a stupid drama with no story that is why its going so slow because they can't keep it up! no you won't then why did you?😡
no one likes to talk to such people . 
shake head
everyone talks to me and i get along with everyone mew 
ask everyone and lets stop this here my anger is cooled down now 
i took god name and calmed down 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha @mew is never going to understand, she's only 14 years old, her mind is not fully developed yet I think that's the reason, because she's already said some contradictory things like...I don't care what you think Ayesha, but before that she said her blood is boiling and she has put the "angry" smiley on the post, so she must care for what you say Ayesha. Then she is saying does this thread belong to you Nafisa and Ayesha only, but I clearly said it's a public forum (for everyone not me and ayesha only) and the reason I was saying it's a public forum is because everyone can see your post and can comment on it, you can't ban someone from commenting on your posts, so if you want a private conversation pm the person you want to speak to, I think that's reasonable.

well am ignoring her she 14 and she doesnt completely understand people really well she young so am forgetting it but why she saying no one likes to talk to me as i have a bad temper
everyone talks to me 
no one is there who doesn't except mew am confused
bring out a name who doesn't wanna talk to me
I'm here sister, lets burn this thread...
Originally posted by shobi12500

mew u r right u were talking to me now what is the need of arguments plz calm down

bhai as you know  never fight i try to ignore but Ayesha just kept pushing my buttons and now i'm off my limits i'm hurt , i've lost Kismat the only show i've ever loved and i have a strong fever since 2 days so i'm not in a good mood! ðŸ˜¡ and yes thee is a need to fight
so nafisa where suk, eva, elli, sadhli gone of to
and we don't see much of jake anymore
have u heard of the song bade dilwala and wallah re wallah from tees maar khan 
love them to bits 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i'm childish! okay then your infants why did you back bite first of all ,bashed Kabir and Kismat serial without having proper knowledge,fight with me over stupid things while i tried to ignore you!! and no i didn't care about her untill she badhed Kabir look i can't see Kabir get bashed and i try to ignore but you kept bashing so i can't stand it any more!

Ayesha, I'm here.

Was arranging cakes & icecreams for all