.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
am gettin irritaated by this lassy ere nafi, 
tell er not tae tawk tae e when i am on
Originally posted by shobi12500

where have u been

Shoaib, I just said i was catching up with other threads...musketeer pay attention...😉
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hey, I'm back I was catching up with other threads, just in time for last 10 pages, lets motto musketeers.

am quit the forum right here just now, ma mood already bad, and now she had to bring kabir stuff in 

che chap lassy ee is

she pay me a great insult once."
"That doesn't sound like me ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Shoaib, I just said i was catching up with other threads...musketeer pay attention...😉

Pay attention tae wit

alright nafi i will pay attention now be happy
Originally posted by ayesha_78

59 posts to go wohooo
oh ayesha u r really very close
@Shobi bhai point your finger at Ayesha and Nafi who were back biting about me on this thread while i was out to eat you know bhai and don't lie did i start this? please so don't begin with me today i'm in a horrible mood and Ayesha is boiling my temper!!! 

@Ayesha i don't know why you talked about me but all i care is was here to talk to Shobi bhai not you! so why did you talk about me behind my back? and i don't care about your tempers all i care is i'm not gonmna leave this forum for the likes of you i'll stay and talk to bhai so i hope you don't test my temper! i'm gona ignore you but don't try me i hope that if you cant speak nice about me don't talk to me at all  
Originally posted by MewPrincess

@Shobi bhai point your finger at Ayesha and Nafi who were back biting about me on this thread while i was out to eat you know bhai and don't lie did i start this? please so don't begin with me today i'm in a horrible mood and Ayesha is boiling my temper!!! 

@Ayesha i don't know why you talked about me but all i care is was here to talk to Shobi bhai not you! so why did you talk about me behind my back? and i don't care about your tempers all i care is i'm not gonmna leave this forum for the likes of you i'll stay and talk to bhai so i hope you don't test my temper! i'm gona ignore you but don't try me i hope that if you cant speak nice about me don't talk to me at all  

i can speak nice but not to u as ur muttering about 24 hoours about kabir guy which i ain't know

and am fed up am not in a mood 
already smashed 2 people today now u don't boil my temper
Originally posted by shobi12500

oh ayesha u r really very close

yes ano thats why am posting shit on it

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago