Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
captain if your ship start sinking what will u do then Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
go to my secret island where naeone had been before 
aye aye matey
-GayabCat- thumbnail
my black pearl never sinks
its a strong ship i made with my own hand and i did a curse on it which no one can break it not even barbossa
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow Ayesha i thouhgt you won't talk to me...or even about me but i guess i was wrong you can't change Ayesha and i never think you will 

Quote Ayesha:nafi u know what am laughing right kismat ended with kabir dying
no serial is like that 

really? well shows what you know from begining this show was based on novel Kane and Abel in the end both die after 60 years and the episodes were numbered already i hope i've answered your immature curiosity😉😆

Quote Nafisa:😆 poor mew loves that chap...shame what will she do now, perhaps we can persuade her love some guy on Saathiya...<sigh>.

first of all Nafi you call him chap cause you never viewed Kismat while i've had seen both so my knowledge is more here and to me Ahem is much more chap.Nazim has no acting skills and the charisma which Kabir had will never be seen in Ahem  sure Nazim is much more handsome but hero ship and Charisma and charms are found only in Kabir and Rahul and sorry i won't like the saathiya chaps even if they were last men on earth including Ahem😛

Quote Ayesha:ahahahaha 
that show was a flop thats why it ended honey
🤣
first of all it wasn't a flop it had far more sense then Saathiya of real life

Quote Nafisa:she won't have a crush on saathiya males
and she not allowed to steal our nazim

first part your correct and second keep Nazim he is the most unattractive guy i've ever seen in my life🤢

Quote Ayesha:yep, we put a stamp on nazim's bum he belongs to us.🤣

dear do whateva you want with his bum i can't care any less😆

and about your siggy comment i'm not even gonna answer but its my siggy box and i can do whateva i like with it! ðŸ˜‰

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, I'm back I was catching up with other threads, just in time for last 10 pages, lets motto musketeers.
shobi12500 thumbnail
princess please stop otherwise the arguments will go on
-GayabCat- thumbnail
mew whatever u think i dunno all i know am having fun here and siggy box its not about u missy and don't ruin my mood as its already in a bad mood, care less cause i don't care about kabir nayway 
why u tellin us if he unattractive did we ask? f sake
and for ur info keep the answers to urself as we aint talking to you.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hey, I'm back I was catching up with other threads, just in time for last 10 pages, lets motto musketeers.

where have u been
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

yes that right u love his character what if he enter in any star plus new show

Please no star plus dramas are really stupid and not close to life i hate my mom for making me gett addicted to a thing which has no sense i'm sorry for hurting feeling but please Rahul who worked in serials like Powder and Kismat his powerful roles of Mahindra Renade and Nawab Kabir Mubarak Khan and to end up on Ekta Kapoor's draggy idiot serials please no!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

nafi tell me to just shussh just there before i burn the thread with all the  bad language 
i don't really f'n care less about kabir so tell her stop talking about him to me and a aint talking about her siggy box.
shame on people now a days 
there not even worth trusting. 
Thank God am leaving permanently so i don't need to face bad people