Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so u ready for ur exam then 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The reason I mentioned this is have thought of doing a nursing degree? Because they offering them free. You even get an extra bursary to spend on anything else you want, it's yours for living costs. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

The reason I mentioned this is have thought of doing a nursing degree? Because they offering them free. You even get an extra bursary to spend on anything else you want, it's yours for living costs. 

what does nursing degree do ? what do u get out of it
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i got an interview tomorrow for built environment 

got one conditional - means pass the current course to get into the next level
and the other one is on reserved list

ave been applying to various courses
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i don't know but i spoke to my lecturer yesterdaay and she said i haven't been in her class as i missed 4 nabs and theres no time for me to sit them its only 3 weeks left. she doesn't have 20 hours time to sit with me so i can't sit them. i told my head of the course she said that its no time and due to me been badly ill as poor health with vommitting and diaorrea she said no point sitting it 
so i failed the subject english 
she als said due to the other subjects she said get at least a psdd in everything so that u have 75% pass mark at least for the next year course meaning Higher national diploma social sciences  so i can get in 
but am scared am thinking positive and negative what if i fail the course?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

what does nursing degree do ? what do u get out of it

You will get priority housing, if you are a nurse or a teacher, they give a new build flat close to the hospital or school you are working at, also for nurses the studying and living expenses are free.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Sorry I disappeared for such a long time, I was speaking to my sister on the phone.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You will get priority housing, if you are a nurse or a teacher, they give a new build flat close to the hospital or school you are working at, also for nurses the studying and living expenses are free.

right kewl 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

right kewl 

exactly my friend that is a teacher she has a cushty life, she goes to work quite early 8am, but she finishes early too with the kids at 3.15, she will stay until 4 marking homework etc and that's it. No stress, no bring work to the house nothing, law it's constant working, even at home. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Another thing they is an SBB video out today and Aham comes really harshly with huge steps approaching Gopi, she's on the terrace taking out clothes on the washing line and he grabs her arm tightly and is holding up a pamphlet/leaflet of advertising for Dhaval's business and his shouting at her with it, apparently Gopi distributed the leaflets for Dhaval in mango boxes. 

So why do you think his angry then sister?