.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by simran15

@Shoaib, it's absolutely fine , I was glad to do it.
thanks simran
@Shoaib, Ayesha, speak to u guyz 2mrrw, take care n don't burn this thread down by 2mmrw morning.
Originally posted by simran15

@Shoaib, Ayesha, speak to u guyz 2mrrw, take care n don't burn this thread down by 2mmrw morning.

aha yes don't worry
all i know is that i burn the thread all the time any time no point of me not burning it otherwise the thread is useless without meπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ayesha_78

ah i see 
she an unknown person to me though πŸ€£

hey nafisa lolol

why shall i not write a ss about aehem loosing his memory πŸ€£

u fool u called me a ganvar this morning u meant it was a gavar not ganvar

You know her Ayesha, remember yesterday from her nickname we were guessing what is her name on ghup shup thread, I said Kinjal (as that's close to kunju) and you said ya has to be Kinjal, but we were wrong her name was Manju.

Aham loosing his memory could work he will fall in love with his wife not knowing about his feelings about Gawar (unpadh) people.

Ganwar means Arcadian, rustic, uncouthed, so I was write, it's because you keep using these old type of speaking. 
Hi Guys!
@Nafisa Congrats!How do u feel?
I loved today's episode.Koki & Dhawal rocked!

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know her Ayesha, remember yesterday from her nickname we were guessing what is her name on ghup shup thread, I said Kinjal (as that's close to kunju) and you said ya has to be Kinjal, but we were wrong her name was Manju.

Aham loosing his memory could work he will fall in love with his wife not knowing about his feelings about Gawar (unpadh) people.

Ganwar means Arcadian, rustic, uncouthed, so I was write, it's because you keep using these old type of speaking. 

πŸ˜• no i haven't came across her before 
forget it

i don't know her, and never even said a single hi bye to her who ever she is
i don't talk to newbies and groupbies for ur information 
i love the oldies though
Originally posted by avivakirk

Hi Guys!
@Nafisa Congrats!How do u feel?
I loved today's episode.Koki & Dhawal rocked!

I fee really great, almost drunk on happiness alone. Did you enjoy the Saturday Night Fever party I put out, good music and some boogey on down.

I was shocked Aham agreeing with Gopi and admitting it infront of everyone, I'm sure he didn't see the socks and the hanky now.
Originally posted by ayesha_78

πŸ˜• no i haven't came across her before 
forget it

i don't know her, and never even said a single hi bye to her who ever she is
i don't talk to newbies and groupbies for ur information 
i love the oldies though

That's not nice Ayesha imagine if you joined a forum and the oldies didn't speak to you because you were new...what you are doing is selective and cronyism. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That's not nice Ayesha imagine if you joined a forum and the oldies didn't speak to you because you were new...what you are doing is selective and cronyism. 

LOL well i am not used to talking to new ppl so i always ignore the threads thats how i am am mad u can say for sure am mad like jack sparrow
Nothing shoiab tujko samaj nahi ayegi