.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#19 .:|:. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

๐Ÿ˜† surrounded with girls that are working on his heart...lol.
yep nafisa its funny how it works when girls want something they send me when i want something  i send  the ultimate person my mina,   he knows when the con job is happening but never says anything just lets it slide ๐Ÿ˜†
I was supposed to go to the pavitra rishta thread with Ayesha right, anyway, as I had gone for a shower first, I went around the Saathiya forum to catch up on threads then I went to PR chat thread only to find Ayesha logged off, so there, I'm alone there, so I came back to the Saathiya Forums.
i definitely want to become a rockerz tonight, but i need to go to the shop, so are you guys going to be here in half an hour?

i definitely want to become a rockerz tonight, but i need to go to the shop, so are you guys going to be here in half an hour?
go nafisa if not me than atleast u will ayesha after half an hour
Originally posted by shobi12500

go nafisa if not me than atleast u will ayesha after half an hour

ok see you later.

I was supposed to go to the pavitra rishta thread with Ayesha right, anyway, as I had gone for a shower first, I went around the Saathiya forum to catch up on threads then I went to PR chat thread only to find Ayesha logged off, so there, I'm alone there, so I came back to the Saathiya Forums.
u and ayesha were leaving me alone here how mean๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by shobi12500

u and ayesha were leaving me alone here how mean๐Ÿ˜”

i'm back.
am a mean girl

nafisa udo accountancy its like maths in it
whats min, max, median and quartiles ? i need to write an math report i dn't know what they are 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

am a mean girl

nafisa udo accountancy its like maths in it
whats min, max, median and quartiles ? i need to write an math report i dn't know what they are 

thanks i already finished it off
LOL