Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ldh  and yoochun of course...
no comparison
really..that took forever.. lie to me seems to come out like 3 hours after it airs in eng sub...
i'll go watch it

and ohhh i know that song...and yes sting is awesome
Salz. thumbnail
ya finally watched ep 3...that took forever.

ok first of all i can't believe they did that to the poor little girl..
just giving mi ri away..  wth

but mi ri and hee jo..  theres deff bad blood there
 i dont blame mi ri for being bitter or angry at what happened but that wasnt her fault.. but its true...
omg i dont know what to think 

and i freaking love the bloody rotten guy...he is like this awkward sweet mellow guy... nothing over the top. like a normal dude.. i like that..
aww and he smiles while saying all this

oh is x5 any good? boy band overload lol

mi ri is soo manipulative.. the scene about being a lesbien.. sometimes she scares me 

i think ep 4 has more scenes with ldh and yoochun
-Simrah- thumbnail
^^^
I agree... I don't blame Miri for holding a grudge against Hee Joo ever since the whole reversal of fate and it's unfair since Hee Joo had always believed Miri as a true friend...
You sympathise with both characters - Hee Joo living a life which Miri believe was supposed to be hers... it's even more heartbreaking to see Hee Joo trusts her blindly unaware of her real intentions... when Miri was attending to her injuries, the joy on Hee Joo's face was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

And I absolutely love Yuhyun-Miri scenes in Ep 4... Yuhyun finally witnesses a different Miri behind her cold exterior
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

^^^

I agree... I don't blame Miri for holding a grudge against Hee Joo ever since the whole reversal of fate and it's unfair since Hee Joo had always believed Miri as a true friend...
You sympathise with both characters - Hee Joo living a life which Miri believe was supposed to be hers... it's even more heartbreaking to see Hee Joo trusts her blindly unaware of her real intentions... when Miri was attending to her injuries, the joy on Hee Joo's face was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

And I absolutely love Yuhyun-Miri scenes in Ep 4... Yuhyun finally witnesses a different Miri behind her cold exterior

yaaa because she is soo mean to him and he is just soo damn sweet
-Simrah- thumbnail
This is what I like about Yoohyun's quality - he had always seen her as a mean-type, she never spoke to him kindly and yet he still fell for her.
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Salz.

oh is x5 any good? boy band overload lol

I was shocked when i got to know how old they are..lol take out the leader who is one year older than me, they all are younger than me..and i have this thing that i don't like younger boy..lol the maknae is like 95 (OMO i can't even say the year), it is like same age as my bro..and as for their vocals..they are not bad but they got some long way to go..but from those who debuted this year i like Block B, for the song..cuz this band is realy weried..one of them looks like G Dragon..the way he does this thing with his mouth..and 1 of them looks like top..the other looks like kyuhyu..lol and Boyfriend are cute..this band is very cute..

Back to MR..
I haven't seen epi 3 and 4..no one of the sites are subing the episodes...and viki doesn't work..yushh
Salz. thumbnail
lol lana.. i just saw them in the epi...3 in miss ripley thats why i asked.. hehehe about x5

and holy...95.. thats freaky ahahah
but then again asian old is like 25.. lmao
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

lol lana.. i just saw them in the epi...3 in miss ripley thats why i asked.. hehehe about x5

and holy...95.. thats freaky ahahah
but then again asian old is like 25.. lmao

if you think X5 is young, then you should see GP Basic - they make X5 seem like older brothersEdited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
its like watch a bunch of justin beibers lmao
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salz - but u gota agree that these boys are much more talented than Justin Bieber...they re so talented..here when we have dancers they are not singers..and singers are not dancers..or actors..like look at bollywood..they are actors but only 1 or 2 of them are singers too or dancers..but with these asian guys..lol they all are like actors, singers and dancers..