Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) (Page 4)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by Salz.

Here u changed ure signature again..i can't helped and just stop and stare..i adore dbsk and i love them..just waiting for the day i can see JYJ in reality shows and music bank like HoMin..love the 5 of them
ya with so many options its hard to choose lol...thats why i change it so oftenLOL
lol both u and simrah are in modd of cganging signature..like a marathon..keke but i love the signatures u galz use
LOL it's because I just discovered even more amazing sigs which I just had to flaunt LOL

P.S. making sure we ain't going off topic, some gorgeous artwork to shareEmbarrassed

Credit: Tumblr

Edited by -Simrah- - 03 June 2011 at 11:29am

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
doesn't LDH look too pretty in the first siggy? i just love that picture of hers
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

doesn't LDH look too pretty in the first siggy? i just love that picture of hers
Absolutely! To me, LDH was always a pretty-looking actress and in Miss Ripley, she even shines more.
I love her character... she's not the typical k-drama ice-princess who's looking for love but a real girl with a twisted, degrading past, who use illegal methods to succeed... and what's suprising is that, I have no hatred towards her at all because we already saw what she had to go through in her childhood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simrah-

Absolutely! To me, LDH was always a pretty-looking actress and in Miss Ripley, she even shines more.
I love her character... she's not the typical k-drama ice-princess who's looking for love but a real girl with a twisted, degrading past, who use illegal methods to succeed... and what's suprising is that, I have no hatred towards her at all because we already saw what she had to go through in her childhood.

U know I LOVEEE how she is not the cutie, stupied tipo like each korean drama has..though i'm a bit upset when i saw the next episode preview...micky tells her he is intersted and she says she is not..but that doesn't mean i will hate her..it is her character and beside they can't be like together after 2 episodes..lol

But again she is amazing..and the way she crys..wow amazing
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

U know I LOVEEE how she is not the cutie, stupied tipo like each korean drama has..though i'm a bit upset when i saw the next episode preview...micky tells her he is intersted and she says she is not..but that doesn't mean i will hate her..it is her character and beside they can't be like together after 2 episodes..lol

But again she is amazing..and the way she crys..wow amazing
 Miri doen't know yet who Yuhyun (Yoochun) really is... I heard from LDH's interview that by Ep 4 she learns who he really is and starts being nicer

And I don't blame her for being rude to Yuhyun, she always came across men who only held lust towards her and she must have thought he was one of them
I can't wait to see their relationship develop and I do hope Yuhyun brings out the real Miri who lost her childhood and removes her fear away she has against love

Edited by -Simrah- - 04 June 2011 at 6:43am

-Lana

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salz.

Here u changed ure signature again..i can't helped and just stop and stare..i adore dbsk and i love them..just waiting for the day i can see JYJ in reality shows and music bank like HoMin..love the 5 of them
ya with so many options its hard to choose lol...thats why i change it so oftenLOL
lol both u and simrah are in modd of cganging signature..like a marathon..keke but i love the signatures u galz use
lol thanks
haahhaa but i';ll be keeping this one for another 4 daysLOL

-Lana

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
LDH is gorgeous!!! too bad she so much work done on her..

more miss ripley all credit to the ppl
always smiling as usual

Edited by Salz. - 04 June 2011 at 9:10am

-Lana

Go to top