Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Lana - I found them on various tumblr sites - mostly dbsk related😉 I've become so addicted to tumblr, I've saved like over 100 of them already😃

Here are fews tumblrs where you can find some -

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Here u changed ure signature again..i can't helped and just stop and stare..i adore dbsk and i love them..just waiting for the day i can see JYJ in reality shows and music bank like HoMin..love the 5 of them
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Here u changed ure signature again..i can't helped and just stop and stare..i adore dbsk and i love them..just waiting for the day i can see JYJ in reality shows and music bank like HoMin..love the 5 of them

ya with so many options its hard to choose lol...thats why i change it so often😆
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

ya with so many options its hard to choose lol...thats why i change it so often😆

lol both u and simrah are in modd of cganging signature..like a marathon..keke but i love the signatures u galz use
-Simrah- thumbnail

lol both u and simrah are in modd of cganging signature..like a marathon..keke but i love the signatures u galz use

LOL it's because I just discovered even more amazing sigs which I just had to flaunt 😆

P.S. making sure we ain't going off topic, some gorgeous artwork to share😳

Credit: Tumblr
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
doesn't LDH look too pretty in the first siggy? i just love that picture of hers
-Simrah- thumbnail

doesn't LDH look too pretty in the first siggy? i just love that picture of hers

Absolutely! To me, LDH was always a pretty-looking actress and in Miss Ripley, she even shines more.
I love her character... she's not the typical k-drama ice-princess who's looking for love but a real girl with a twisted, degrading past, who use illegal methods to succeed... and what's suprising is that, I have no hatred towards her at all because we already saw what she had to go through in her childhood.
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Absolutely! To me, LDH was always a pretty-looking actress and in Miss Ripley, she even shines more.

I love her character... she's not the typical k-drama ice-princess who's looking for love but a real girl with a twisted, degrading past, who use illegal methods to succeed... and what's suprising is that, I have no hatred towards her at all because we already saw what she had to go through in her childhood.

U know I LOVEEE how she is not the cutie, stupied tipo like each korean drama has..though i'm a bit upset when i saw the next episode preview...micky tells her he is intersted and she says she is not..but that doesn't mean i will hate her..it is her character and beside they can't be like together after 2 episodes..lol

But again she is amazing..and the way she crys..wow amazing
-Simrah- thumbnail

U know I LOVEEE how she is not the cutie, stupied tipo like each korean drama has..though i'm a bit upset when i saw the next episode preview...micky tells her he is intersted and she says she is not..but that doesn't mean i will hate her..it is her character and beside they can't be like together after 2 episodes..lol

But again she is amazing..and the way she crys..wow amazing

Miri doen't know yet who Yuhyun (Yoochun) really is... I heard from LDH's interview that by Ep 4 she learns who he really is and starts being nicer

And I don't blame her for being rude to Yuhyun, she always came across men who only held lust towards her and she must have thought he was one of them
I can't wait to see their relationship develop and I do hope Yuhyun brings out the real Miri who lost her childhood and removes her fear away she has against love
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lol thanks
haahhaa but i';ll be keeping this one for another 4 days😆