Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Ive just seen both episodes and Im really liking this. LDH is doing a wonderful job. Yukata and Miri seem like the couple I'll be shipping but I think Miri might gravitate more towards Myung Hoon at first.

I want to find out more about Miri and Hee-joo
Looking forward to seeing more ๐Ÿ˜›
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i can't watch the episodes anymore with sub...i tried both viki and dramacrazy and even msyjou
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

i can't watch the episodes anymore with sub...i tried both viki and dramacrazy and even msyjou

Dramacrazy, MySoju & KimchiDrama shall post it soon within few days
-Lana thumbnail
Thanks Simrah..watched epi 1 but i'm so exited for epi 2..

I just love the thing between LDH and Micky...and is it just me or micky is realy hot when he is talking japanese? no wonder dbsk were so popular in japan..i love how they are fluent in japanese
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Thanks Simrah..watched epi 1 but i'm so exited for epi 2..

I just love the thing between LDH and Micky...and is it just me or micky is realy hot when he is talking japanese? no wonder dbsk were so popular in japan..i love how they are fluent in japanese

I know, right? I love his husky voice even more when he speaks in Japanese. Oh BTW did you know Yoochun also spoke in English in Ep 2? God he sounded hot ๐Ÿ˜ he spoke so fluently and I understood everything he said without needing subs
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey is this a good show, was thinking of watching?
 i don't know any of the guys in it

Edited by Salz. - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

hey is this a good show, was thinking of watching?

i don't know any of the guys in it

Highly recommeded! It's a dark melodrama with tons amount of angst but Lee Da Hae potrays her character so amazingly well, it gave me goosebumps

You can check out Dramabeans.com for episode reviews
Ep 1

Ep 2
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well  i do love LDH... thanks so much i will check out ep 1
@simrah: thats because he studied in the united states for a while (middle school and high school), he immigrated there when he was in grade 6.
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

well  i do love LDH... thanks so much i will check out ep 1

@simrah: thats because he studied in the united states for a while (middle school and high school), he immigrated there when he was in grade 6.

LOL yes I am already aware about Yoochun, I, myself am a huge fan of DBSK for 2 years now๐Ÿ˜ณ
For a moment I thought you were talking about Yoochun's character in Miss Ripley that he immigrated to U.S. ๐Ÿ˜†
The reason why I said that in my previous post was because his English used to sound a bit rusty from the past interviews I heard, but in this episode, I didn't find any flaws in his English and I was able to understand it perefectly๐Ÿ˜‰ 
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

I know, right? I love his husky voice even more when he speaks in Japanese. Oh BTW did you know Yoochun also spoke in English in Ep 2? God he sounded hot ๐Ÿ˜ he spoke so fluently and I understood everything he said without needing subs

Just finished watching epi 2..and agree..i'm actuly very proud of him..it is not like he is born in USA...i read somehwre that he only lived there for 4 years but he is so good..i mean he is fluent..this guy is realy talented..

btw wanted to ask u where do u get ure dbsk/ jaejoong long animated signatures? they are love