Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) (Page 2)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the first episode (with Eng subs) on Viki.com

Warning: Contains Spoilers

I was not expecting this at all. I was hooked on to it immediately from the opening where Yutaka (Yoochun) & Myung Hoon (KSW) were narrating about falling for Miri (LDH)... she seemed like such a carefree, loving person until her smile slowly started to faded away...
This episode belonged to Lee Da Hae completely! She was absolutely phenomenal and I'm honestly not being bias towards her but she really did well for it being only the 1st episode. I cannot wait to see what else her character brings in this drama.

Coming to her character, It's hard for me to explain how I felt for her, it's like imagining yourself in her situation, even when she doesn't say much, her eyes express her emotions even clearer for e.g. when she was throwing up in the toilet at the beginning, getting sexually harrassed during an interview, scene afterwards when she was in the toliet - shaking and trembling...
I had a sick feeling in my stomach when watching these scenes, and I totally cheered for her when she fought back with that pervert interviewer, when she was sceaming at him, I could feel her agony, her pain, her anger, her tears. She was feeling so helpless yet I'm glad she doesn't let that weaken her for long and she knows how to retort back. She truely is a fighter.

Though it didn't show much of Yoochun but his encountering scene with Miri was executed well. It was love at first sight for Yutaka. He's already drawn towards her when he sees for the 2nd time, rambling on and on to her without thinking, it's cute and awkward at the same time. I'm shipping this couple 100%! Really looking forward to their scenes.

Spoiler ends

So far the first episode started off promising, even the ratings says so too - Yay!Big smile
Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow!

Edited by -Simrah- - 30 May 2011 at 6:25pm

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the first episode..and have to say WOW and clap for such a acting..LDH..the episode was TOTALY stolen by her..what an amazing acting..She is too good..and Youchun..aww he is looking adorable so far..

Great start
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i can't watch the episodes anymore with sub...i tried both viki and dramacrazy and even msyjou
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

i can't watch the episodes anymore with sub...i tried both viki and dramacrazy and even msyjou
Dramacrazy, MySoju & KimchiDrama shall post it soon within few days
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Simrah..watched epi 1 but i'm so exited for epi 2..

I just love the thing between LDH and Micky...and is it just me or micky is realy hot when he is talking japanese? no wonder dbsk were so popular in japan..i love how they are fluent in japanese
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Thanks Simrah..watched epi 1 but i'm so exited for epi 2..

I just love the thing between LDH and Micky...and is it just me or micky is realy hot when he is talking japanese? no wonder dbsk were so popular in japan..i love how they are fluent in japanese
I know, right? I love his husky voice even more when he speaks in Japanese. Oh BTW did you know Yoochun also spoke in English in Ep 2? God he sounded hot Day Dreaming he spoke so fluently and I understood everything he said without needing subs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hey is this a good show, was thinking of watching?
 i don't know any of the guys in it

Edited by Salz. - 02 June 2011 at 11:44am

Go to top