Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) (Page 17)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the caps Salz Wink

Ep 8 Preview

It's getting more exciting now...
Myung Hoon finds out about Hee Joo & Miri connection
Yoohyun introducing Miri to his parents
Myung Hoon comes face to face Hirayama
Yoohyun buying a ring for Miri

So much to look forward in Ep 8! Big smile

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
coool...
im still waiting for 7 to finish subbing
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

JYJ's Yoochun releases "A Space Left For You" for the "Miss Ripley" OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d585o5oiUrI&feature=player_embedded

yaaa
still gotta listen

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Ep 6 & 7 Gifs

I felt so awful for Hee Joo in this scene Ouch

Credit: kurooha.tumblr
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
awesome.. those are soo cute..
aww poor hee joo.

why does viki take so long
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Ep 9 Preview!

Miri is busted! Myung Hoon finally finds out about Miri-Yoohyun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salz.

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

[SPOILER ALERT]

Episode 9

If I had to describe today's episode in one word, then that would be - Intense! Throughout the whole episode it was pure intense!
So much has happened now -

Yuhyun proposed to Miri by holding a suprise for her, I genuinely think this was the real Miri we saw there, she was immediately moved to tears just by looking at Yuhyun and the sincere love for her in his eyes. Which is why she asked him before saying yes, does he really love her - to which he replied yes.
I'm not sure why but in this scene, I did not see a hint of greed in Miri's eyes or in her actions like she usually has, instead she was more overwhelmed by the fact that this man truely deeply, madly is in love with her and for once she didn't have it in her heart to reject his proposal.

Another YuRi scene I loved was the graveyard scene - meaning another real Miri moment... it was so sweet of Miri to pick out flowers from the fields before meeting Yuhyun's Mother's grave. And how she was overwhelmed by all this reminding of her mother once again. An empty feeling which Miri cannot hide no matter how she tries. The real reason which brought her to Korea in the first place is once again standing in front her of her as a question. What does she really hope to want? 

On the other hand, the most pitiful character in this episode had to be Myung Hoon.
He went to see Miri with so much joyful expectations carrying flowers for her but to find she was already gone and unknown to the fact that she was gone to meet Yuhyun.
The most intense scene obviously had to be when Yuhyun introduces Miri as the person he loves to Myung Hoon during their dinner. Whilst Miri was in all shock just seeing Myung Hoon there but Myung Hoon's reaction was something unexplainable. You can feel shock, pain, deceit all through him. Having to find out about the girl whom he loved unconditionally is a lover of another person - the thought itself is unexplainable.
And Miri, instead of covering her lies, she retorted back just saying there's nothing between them now as she has no love for him. But yet something kept on stinging her, she felt horrible when she made Myung Hoon look so miserable.
Miri is soon realising that juggling 2 men in her life has turned out to be something she should have never tried. She is aware of the fact that both these men have genuine feelings for her which lands her in a bigger dilemma.

Meanwhile Yuhyun seems to have the perfect life going on, he has his true love by his side, everything feels so perfect - but only from his point of view. He is still unaware of Miri's dark past, her motives from the very beginning - I just cannot bear to see his smile taken away like I've seen in today's episode - this boy feels like he has achieved the biggest joy he can ever ask for.
Yet I'm so curious to see how he will find out about Miri - will his step-mom expose her to him? She has started digging in to Miri's past since she doen't approve of her like Yuhyun and his father does.
However he finds out, I'm curious to see how it will bring change in his usual behaviour.

And Myung Hoon not only learns about Miri-Yuhyun but also about Miri's degrading past-life as a bar-hostess.

How is it possible that each episode is better than the previous one? I feel excited as ever! When will Yuhyun learn the truth about Miri and what will Myung Hoon do now as he finds out Miri being a bar hostess?

Oh so many curiosities!

[SPOILER ENDS]

Edited by -Simrah- - 27 June 2011 at 6:18pm

Go to top