Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) (Page 16)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by Salz.

Originally posted by LanaBurak

LOl at the way u said that salz..but ya agree her love for money is scary but she do look down on ppl..like remember when she went to Hee Ju's hous and she was always like we are different..lol

hahaha how is it funny lol???
yaaa she is full of herself...
but ya i read articles and well mickey character is not as sweet as he pronounces to be, there is a hidden side.
i really want to see that.. because when he finds out about miri, i dont want him to totally break down...

It was funnyEmbarrassed u are such a moody person..love it

Not from ep 1 but ever since they showed he is rich and all, i knew he will be serious and not sweet always..like if u remember the meeting with myong the ajhussi..he was smilling but there was a devil inside him while talkng about work..he becomes realy serious about his work..

And he knows his step mother..so he is for sure not sweet with her inside aswell
I wouldn't say Yuhyun has a Devil in him... he's an overall a sweet character but he's not so sweet that he'll let you tramp over him
When it comes to business, he is completely dediacted towards his work and knows what he wants putting his final decision on it whether people agree with it or not. The Merging Company project was his Mother's last project before she died which is why he took the responsibilty in order to fulfill her last duty on her behalf.
His step-mother is doesn't really approve of it because she heard few problems going on with that complany and didn't think it was a good idea for Yuhyun to do business with Myung Hoon

Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thats because miri has never really had any man in her life that loved her... she is wounded and unable to feel anything for men because they all see her as well a play toy...
it is going to take some time.. for her to realize that he likes her for who she is and not her exterior.,...
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salz.

thats because miri has never really had any man in her life that loved her... she is wounded and unable to feel anything for men because they all see her as well a play toy...
it is going to take some time.. for her to realize that he likes her for who she is and not her exterior.,...
Which is why no one can understand what Miri is going through except herself. The reason behind all those layers in her character is because the real Miri is still hidden under them, which is fearing to come out.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Simrah - lol not devil int hat way but when it comes to work..he is serious.. and like u said this project is so important to him since it his mother's last wish

I'm now off to clean
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Miss Ripley NG (Yoochun Cut)

Yoochun and LDH are even cuter off-screen Embarrassed I love how she asks him if he ate.
LOL Yoochun is such a cheeky player, asking out of the staff when he finds out that he is her ideal guy LOL
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Ep 7 Preview / Miss Ripley OST (Yoochun Version) Big smile

OMG I just love this version! His voice is so mesmerising to listen to Day Dreaming
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
hahhaa omg these two make serious situations funny!!!
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
episode 7 screenshots

Go to top