Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
u are welcome simrah

As for me her trying to get the ahjussi to fall for her aint any big prob but what i hate about her character is that she looks down on ppl..it is realy annoying sometimes
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

u are welcome simrah

As for me her trying to get the ahjussi to fall for her aint any big prob but what i hate about her character is that she looks down on ppl..it is realy annoying sometimes

she doesn't look down.. she is very greedy.. you see in her eyes.. every time she senses money which is scary. 
-Lana thumbnail
LOl at the way u said that salz..but ya agree her love for money is scary but she do look down on ppl..like remember when she went to Hee Ju's hous and she was always like we are different..lol
Salz. thumbnail

LOl at the way u said that salz..but ya agree her love for money is scary but she do look down on ppl..like remember when she went to Hee Ju's hous and she was always like we are different..lol

hahaha how is it funny lol???
yaaa she is full of herself...
but ya i read articles and well mickey character is not as sweet as he pronounces to be, there is a hidden side.
i really want to see that.. because when he finds out about miri, i dont want him to totally break down...
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

hahaha how is it funny lol???
yaaa she is full of herself...
but ya i read articles and well mickey character is not as sweet as he pronounces to be, there is a hidden side.
i really want to see that.. because when he finds out about miri, i dont want him to totally break down...

It was funny😳 u are such a moody person..love it

Not from ep 1 but ever since they showed he is rich and all, i knew he will be serious and not sweet always..like if u remember the meeting with myong the ajhussi..he was smilling but there was a devil inside him while talkng about work..he becomes realy serious about his work..

And he knows his step mother..so he is for sure not sweet with her inside aswell
Salz. thumbnail
lol...moody salma
is imagining devil yoochun
thanks for the visual
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

lol...moody salma

is imagining devil yoochun
thanks for the visual

i like the serious youchun..ever since sunkyunkwan scandal..he was so serious yet so cute
Salz. thumbnail

i like the serious youchun..ever since sunkyunkwan scandal..he was so serious yet so cute

otoookaaa
i need to see that now..but sooo many dramas..
i cant wait 2 weeks lol
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not mixing lee Dae hae and Miri now..but Miri is sooo freaking annoying me..lie after lie..looking down on people..seducing ppl..just for money?..and her so called I KNOW ALL THE MEN..i hate it most..why is she so rude to Micky when he is asking so nicely about having a drink together?..while she is sooo after that ajhussi to eat dinner with him..

I'm at ep 4 galz..so i'm now giving my openion
-Simrah- thumbnail

It was funny😳 u are such a moody person..love it

Not from ep 1 but ever since they showed he is rich and all, i knew he will be serious and not sweet always..like if u remember the meeting with myong the ajhussi..he was smilling but there was a devil inside him while talkng about work..he becomes realy serious about his work..

And he knows his step mother..so he is for sure not sweet with her inside aswell

I wouldn't say Yuhyun has a Devil in him... he's an overall a sweet character but he's not so sweet that he'll let you tramp over him
When it comes to business, he is completely dediacted towards his work and knows what he wants putting his final decision on it whether people agree with it or not. The Merging Company project was his Mother's last project before she died which is why he took the responsibilty in order to fulfill her last duty on her behalf.
His step-mother is doesn't really approve of it because she heard few problems going on with that complany and didn't think it was a good idea for Yuhyun to do business with Myung Hoon