Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) - Page 16

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Simrah-

</div>Ditto!
<div>I've been hearing many postive feedback about Yoochun's acting, his portryal ofmore ofa serious-Yuhyunisso naturally convincing.It's funny how a hairstyle can do many wonders LOL

Absolutely his acting has improved!
Lmao did you not like the jaejoong cut before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
LOL what do you mean by Jaejoong cut? Yoochun's previous hairstyle?
I did like it but it was more a cute boyish look but this new haircut bought out more of a masculine and serious look in him.
-Simrah- thumbnail
Miss Ripley Ep 13 Preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjppuLVuiwA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Miri : Please , I beg you, do not tell Yuyhun.
Yuyhun: Hello, I'm Song Yu hyun.
Miri : Don't say anything about Fukuoka, do u hear me?
Hirayama: Open your eyes, take a look at it! This is not the woman you love Zhang Miri.
LHwua :I thought we wouldn't meet again. It seems that our connection lasts longer than what I thought ah!
Director Park: There comes the news. Baiji Chang is back.
LHwua: No! Why did he came back?
Yuyhun (to his mom) :You are stand by me watching at me, right? I don't know how to do is right ….

Trans by DorisDayChun
Shared by: 6002Sky
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Simrah-

LOL what do you mean by Jaejoong cut? Yoochun's previous hairstyle?

I did like it but it was more a cute boyish look but this new haircut bought out more of a masculine and serious look in him.

yaa i did like it too.. very cute but kinda reminded me of jaejoong cut. lol

-Simrah- thumbnail

What to expect in Episode 13 😃😃

[TRANS] 110711 Park Yoochun Becomes The Center Of Attention While Filming 'Miss Ripley' For Taking His Shirt Off

Posted Image
Park Yoochun showed off his masculinity by taking his shirt off.

In the 13th episode of MBC's 'Miss Ripley' that airs on the 11th, Park Yoochun plans to reveal his upper body through a shower scene.

Song Yoo Hyun, who has been showing a warm and affectionate side till now, finds out about Jang Miri's lies and begins to hurt and worry about his love.Park Yoochun, who now stands at crossroads, will throw away his soft image for a wilder one in the shower scene.

Regardless of the added pressure of taking off one's shirt in a drama, Park Yoochun lost himself in the scene. Able to bring out all his emotions, even in a small and confined shower stall, Park Yoochun received great praise from the staff who were watching him.

Posted Image

Some of the female staff members who were on location seemed to lose themselves in watching him so deeply that jesting complaints were made against them. They kept watching him even after the director said 'OK', resulting in some of the male staff telling them, "Stop watching him." The whole happening ended with everyone there bursting into laughter according to a representative who was present.

The production company stated, "The scene depicts Park Yoochun's efforts to escape from his jumbled thoughts after finding out about Lee Da Hae's lies," and "Park Yoochun is doing his best to completely change Song Yoo Hyun from a warm and friendly man to someone else. In the 13th and 14th episode, our viewers will be able to feel and see this change."

Source: [star news]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
Miss Ripley Ep 13 Recap

Miss Ripley Ep 14 Recap

The most intense episodes ever!
The secret is all out - Miri's dimploma forgery scandal, Miri's past life as a bar hostess  and  Miri's real Mother is Lee Hwa.

This week episodes have been like a huge roller coaster ride. with alot of suprise revelation in the end.

From Ep 13, Yuhyun learns the truth about Miri through Hirayama which leaves him hurt. I was expecting Yuhyun to actually show anger towards this but he was merely quiet while taking it all in. Miri is now seeing her so-called perfect life now tumbling down bit by bit.
And Lee Hwa takes that last straw by slapping Miri litterally on the face with her past photos as the bar hostess which devastates Miri terribly like she had been stripped naked in public - it was truely a heartwrenching scene to watch... and still unaware of the fact they share a Mother-daughter relationship... yet.

Which is what Ep 14 brings in. Yuhyun becomes the first to discover it is actually Lee Hwa who is Miri's birth Mother and what shocks him more that his Father was aware of it.
I love the scene where Yuhyun visits the old building where the young Miri used to stay with her family and witnesses a flashback how Lee Hwa abandoned the young Miri while she cries in dispair. Yuhyun is in tears just witnessing the past and converse with the young Miri, asking her it has been hard for her because of him - he believes he had a hand in detroying her childhood. The young Miri merely says he's not at fault which hurts him more since he is aware what Miri had to go through when growing up and it cannot be changed. ------------- This scene brought me to tears, this is one of Yoochun's greatest scene ever peformed.

Miri also comes to realisation that this world was just not meant for her why is she decides to leave, leaving a letter behind for Yuhyun confessing everything and she geniuninely loves him.

You what they always say - best things are always saved for last and that's what about in the end of this episode.
Miri, Yuhyun and Lee Hwa all come finally face to face at the orphanage. Lee Hwa has now fully realised the truth the girl she abandoned was Miri all this time whom she despised so much. The look of shock and devestastion on her face was just priceless.

OMGG, only 2 more episodes left. Can't wait to see how it all wraps up and will Miri forgive Lee Hwa for her mistakes?
For me, it is unacceptable that a Mother who abandoned her child, not even thinking how she'll ever get through in life. While the Mother enjoyed her luxurious life, at the same time, her child went through orphange, to being adopted by parents that made her go through child labour, and then in to a dark world of prostitution.
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
Can't wait for today... yet another intense episode! 😃
-Simrah- thumbnail
Miss Ripley Last Episode Preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZa1I8XYXL4[/YOUTUBE]

I'm seriously gonna miss this drama 😭
-Simrah- thumbnail
-Simrah- thumbnail
[SPOILER ALERT]

I hear today's final episode had real bittersweet ending.

Miri refuses to forgive Lee Hwa for abandoning her.
Miri went to prison and was released after a year.
Myung Hoon found his previous life again as a Doctor and is happy.
Lee Hwa (Miri's Mother) started doing charity work in order to compensate for her wrong doings.
Yuhyun is living his life as it always has been - just without Miri.
And Miri is now finally happy in her life she always craved for with Hee Joo by her side.

I'm actually disappointed with the ending - the parents get a happy ending anw Yuhyun and Miri don't. Technically speaking, Yuhyun really doesn't. 
I'm just furious! Yuhyun's Father and Lee Hwa are the most selfish characters I've ever witnessed.
Yuhyun didn't deserve this. Although he had everything, yet there was emptiness in his life. He can't go back to his previous life he was living like the rest because it's changed has so drasticly, it's irreversible. He truely loved Miri but cannot be with her. Or is it Miri who thinks she doesn't deserve Yuhyun?
I really wanted to an open ending for the couple, a chance of redemption for Miri in love, a chance of a new beginning for them... *sigh* But overall the journey of this drama was worth-watching.

[SPOILER ENDS]
-------
Will edit soon again.