Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review ) - Page 10

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Salz.

lalallaaa i refuse to read spoilers

LOL is it tempting you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Simrah - that was such a touching scenes, and to get it done without any NG's he must have been totally in character
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Echo.

@ Simrah - that was such a touching scenes, and to get it done without any NG's he must have been totally in character

I feel like like a proud Mama hearing Yoochun being praised for his improvement in acting, it shows how dedicated he is towards his work and even when he is exhausted, has lack of sleep, he still is energetic as ever around the set and with the staff ❤️
I still feel worried about him that he doesn't overwork himself too much that he had to keep going in and out of hostipal
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Simrah-

I feel like like a proud Mama hearing Yoochun being praised for his improvement in acting, it shows how dedicated he is towards his work and even when he is exhausted, has lack of sleep, he still is energetic as ever around the set and with the staff ❤️

I still feel worried about him that he doesn't overwork himself too much that he had to keep going in and out of hostipal

He really has shown he is capable of so much. There were even reports of how he was treating the staff to meals because they work such long hours. All his hard work is paying off, hopefully he doesnt burn himself out and rests when he needs to
-Simrah- thumbnail

Just finished making this sig :D

Feel free to use 😉
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL is it tempting you?

ah yaaa.. but i cant do what you do...lol
i need subs
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Suprisingly in my opnion, I love her character even more... she's unpredictable, she's not afraid of achieving what she wants, the more you you get to know her the more darker she turns out... and she is different from other female protangists you have seen in Kdramas so far - she is by all kind an anti-protagnist.

i don't know what's so cool about being dark?
i mean whats that she want? to make a old man to love her and give her what she wnats?..thats not right..how much pain or how much difficulties she has, doesn't mean she will take such a way to get money...maybe i don't understand her role very much but i so don't like her being this way
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to say about her character..it is like i understand why she is like this..but stil sometimes it is just so what to say too much..but lets see what will happen before judging
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Suneshine-

i don't know what's so cool about being dark?
i mean whats that she want? to make a old man to love her and give her what she wnats?..thats not right..how much pain or how much difficulties she has, doesn't mean she will take such a way to get money...maybe i don't understand her role very much but i so don't like her being this way

I'm not saying it's cool to be dark but it's that she has so many layers to her character.
Ofcourse the way she's playing with 3 peoples' feelings is absolutely wrong which makes her really unlikable.
Miri had a real degrading past - yes we all know that. Miri went through so much difficulties to even earn for herself and when that didn't work, she told a lie by mistake which actually benefitted her. Miri finds this (to herself) - her road to happiness which she had been craving for since her childhood. She has become so complex and twisted that she can't see past those people who had been nothing but been kind to her.

It's like how 2nd female leads usually are in K-dramas - the cunning backstabbing b*tch except they did it all for love but Miri is doing it all for herself, for own satisfaction.
But it will be more exciting to see when she realises that how much of a Devil, her greed turned her into and how will she ever get out of this mess.

Miri so far had been telling lies after lies to get her way around but not all her talks had been lies, some had been genuine. She tends to confide about her real self... for e.g. Discussing about her dream with Myung Hoon, Talking with Yoohyun about her mother... I believe that somewhere in her talks still lies a bit honesty and she is still the vunerable Miri... these scenes prove that Miri is not the baddest person that some people take her to be

You sympathise with her, pity her, despise her, but above all, you understand her
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
Ep 6 Review update

The scene where Miri confronts Hirayama was quite disturbing to watch... Miri tried so being confident whilst still feeling so helpless physically
In scenes like these, is always a reminder to us that Miri is the same fragile girl who escaped from hell just to live a better life. However way it is but still a better life than it was in her past.