Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
they are total robots man...lol
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Salz.

they are total robots man...lol

agree..like who can think Micky is also singer๐Ÿ˜ณ and got such a law baretone? aihhh and ofcorce such a great dancer..<3
-Simrah- thumbnail
About today's Epi 5

[SPOILER ALERT]

OMG! Miri has turned fully manipulative, she finally succeeded in seducing Myung Hoon in to her web of love and straight in to bed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
All I can say is poor Myung Hoon and now poor Yuhyun whom Miri finally learnt about at the end of the episode.
I hear viewers are already disgusted by Miri's character.. but then again Miri is no ordinary, she is (as explained) a dark character with flaws and negtive points who only believed the only way to sucess is to go to any extent to achieve it.

Ep 6 preview looks really exciting nonetheless. There will be more YuRi scenes! And this time an offcial date! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She looks... so... genuinely happy... when being with him ๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't know why but I still believe that Miri might fall for Yuhyun as you can see so far she had used Myung Hoon, she doesn't harbour any feelings for him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-dwZXfQL8[/YOUTUBE]

At the end of the preview, during the Yuhyun & Miri hug scene, Miri smiles secretly as if thinking to herself Yuhyun has finally fallen in to her trap by her so-called geniune tears... this might be fake now but I hope it won't be too late for Yuhyun to witness her geniune tears... he's just... so... hopelessly in love with her ๐Ÿฅบ

[SPOILER ENDS]

Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her character is annoying me now
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

her character is annoying me now

Suprisingly in my opnion, I love her character even more... she's unpredictable, she's not afraid of achieving what she wants, the more you you get to know her the more darker she turns out... and she is different from other female protangists you have seen in Kdramas so far - she is by all kind an anti-protagnist. Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im not sure what to feel about Miri's character now, on one hand i can see why she is doing what she is doing; she feels she should have had this life and it was snatched from her. But then the way she manipulates people without thinking about the true consequences makes me think when she falls she'll fall hard and she'll deserve it for all that she has done.

Nevertheless I think the portrayal of the character is good and shes not like the regular leads you'd expect
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Echo.

Im not sure what to feel about Miri's character now, on one hand i can see why she is doing what she is doing; she feels she should have had this life and it was snatched from her. But then the way she manipulates people without thinking about the true consequences makes me think when she falls she'll fall hard and she'll deserve it for all that she has done.

Nevertheless I think the portrayal of the character is good and shes not like the regular leads you'd expect

Miri is one complex character...
I don't despise her character, I just pity her
There's this post I read in Miss Ripley Soompi Thread which I totally agree with - When Miri first landed in Korea after escaping from that Pimp, you could see that she tried all her best to earn a decent living for herself, looking for work as well as juggling part time jobs but this took her to nowhere and also landed her in a state of even being sexually harrassed during an interview.

Afterwards, she then realises by building up a lie after a lie, she actually benefits more. I think she also realises the fact that she can't turn back now as it's leading her towards sucess, no matter how wrong it is.
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Miri is one complex character...

I don't despise her character, I just pity her
There's this post I read in Miss Ripley Soompi Thread which I totally agree with - When Miri first landed in Korea after escaping from that Pimp, you could see that she tried all her best to earn a decent living for herself, looking for work as well as juggling part time jobs but this took her to nowhere and also landed her in a state of even being sexually harrassed during an interview.

Afterwards, she then realises by building up a lie after a lie, she actually benefits more. I think she also realises the fact that she can't turn back now as it's leading her towards sucess, no matter how wrong it is.

She definitely is a complex character. I do and dont pity her at times but I guess she does what she is doing to survive and suceed. 
I totally agree with that post, its going to be interesting to see what, if anything makes her change and how her lies unravel. It will be interesting to see how the characters react to everything she has done as well once they find out (assuming they do find out)
-Simrah- thumbnail

[MR Cut] Yuhyun visiting his Mother's grave

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dffn9_swGQE[/YOUTUBE]

This is such a sweet and a beautiful scene... and this was actually shot without any NG? Amazing! ๐Ÿ‘
The way Yoochun held out this scene with perfect emotions was well-executed. I felt my tears moist by this scene
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lalallaaa i refuse to read spoilers