Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

KSW is one funny Ahjusshi I never knew about๐Ÿ˜†

I love he immediately pointed out the interviewer's mistake... Micky Yu, Youngwoog Jae, Xiah Jun ๐Ÿคฃ

I love how he repeats Micky yuue yuuee..he is damn funny..and lee da hae can't control herslef..i wish by accident the ajhussi could name U Know Yunho...
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want more scenes
cute
who likes his crooked smile...i know i do
-Simrah- thumbnail
 [SPOILER ALERT]

Would definately love to see more of YuRi (Yuhyun/Miri) scenes like in Ep 4 the chase scene was quite intense, poor Miri looked so vunerable, she felt so shaken even after she was able to ditch that Pimp - it's that feeling that can't go away soon as you think it will. Yuhyun was so sweet with her and I love how he got ecstatic when Miri remembered his name although when she was talking to him seriously - He's seriously lovesick ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And I love the following scene where Yuhyun was watching Miri from afar whilst she was waiting for the bus. It was just too sweet, he had already become so protective about her, even when she refuses to take his help any further, he doesn't give up still, making sure she gets home safe... I just cannot wait to see their relationship develop even deeper๐Ÿ˜ณ

Currently on Ep 4, Miri has already started to lure Myung Hoon in to her web of facade love and in the Ep 5 preview, she'll finally learn the real indentity of Yuhyun when Myung Hoon introduces her to him... and I'm guessing she'll want to hit a bigger jackpot since she knows Yuhyun is smitten by her.

Not forgetting to mention there was extremely cute scenes between Yuhyun and Hee Joo - Yuhyun treating Hee Joo's injury, Yuhyun buying a soft toy for her and the train scene made wanna go "aaawww" ๐Ÿ˜
YuJu (Yuhyun/Hee Joo) make a real cute pair but YuRi (Yuhyun/Miri) are more intense and exciting, and especially in the upcoming episode, I can't wait to see how Miri will change like a Chameleon after finding out about Yuhyun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. Yoochun looked extremely hot in this episode, I dunno if it's the suit, the chase scene, his attraction for Miri but he's just looking more and more fine... and I can't wait to see him in that B&W suit in Ep 5 ๐Ÿ˜

[SPOILER ENDS]

For all YuJu shippers ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
ahh how did you see it already.. no one has complete subs?
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

ahh how did you see it already.. no one has complete subs?

Read through live updates and then watched it - wierd as it sounds ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago

Read through live updates and then watched it - wierd as it sounds ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha thats what I do when i really want to see the episode ๐Ÿ˜†
Salz. thumbnail

Read through live updates and then watched it - wierd as it sounds ๐Ÿ˜†

aish lol...
your deff desperate, i need to watch it properly heheh
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

aish lol...
your deff desperate, i need to watch it properly heheh

I follow this show relgiously that's why... it's a bad addiction ๐Ÿ˜†
Salz. thumbnail

I follow this show relgiously that's why... it's a bad addiction ๐Ÿ˜†

more like yoochunaddiction๐Ÿ˜‰
don't deny it girl
-Simrah- thumbnail
Yeah, ofcourse Yoochun is an addiction but I'm seriously drawn towards Lee Da Hae's character... she's so complicated, you just can't help but wanting to find out more about her