Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Salz.

yup!
i watched the 2nd epi hahaha lana im ahead now.. not slow 
anyways she seems to like the director right now...
oh well if k dramas are obvious then it will be micky..hopefully

I wouldn't exactly say she likes Myung Hoon but she holds respect towards him since he helped her with the job, whilst Myung Hoon's character is quite complicated - he doesn't express much with feelings, he tends to hide his emotions behind that cold exterior and Miri is the opposite - she shows every range of emotions, from despair, to rage, to joy, to pain.

I think Miri will be a huge influence on Myung Hoon which is why he falls for her whilst Yu Hyun will bring a change in Miri... I just really hope so๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

I wouldn't exactly say she likes Myung Hoon but she holds respect towards him since he helped her with the job, whilst Myung Hoon's character is quite complicated - he doesn't express much with feelings, he tends to hide his emotions behind that cold exterior and Miri is the opposite - she shows every range of emotions, from despair, to rage, to joy, to pain.

I think Miri will be a huge influence on Myung Hoon which is why he falls for her whilst Yu Hyun will bring a change in Miri... I just really hope so๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes thats what i meant by liked.. the first guy that actually cared  to help her..without wanting her body in return.. its was a big shock for her
and yes i truly hope so too
-Simrah- thumbnail

Ever since I got my Photoshop back, this is the very 1st thing I made after along time ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Feel free to use and comment๐Ÿ˜‰
-Simrah- thumbnail
OMGGG ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Now I seriously can't wait this scene! I simply cannot contain the inner fangirl in me, it's just ready burst out now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg 
ahhh can't wait
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all..CONGRATULATIONS Simrah for ure 5th Ann on IF..wow 5 years..and u are stil here..thats amazing..

WOOOTTT these pics..ahh can't wait..but u know what i can imagine Lee Da Hee shouting at micky after he hug her for missing the train or something..
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

First of all..CONGRATULATIONS Simrah for ure 5th Ann on IF..wow 5 years..and u are stil here..thats amazing..

WOOOTTT these pics..ahh can't wait..but u know what i can imagine Lee Da Hee shouting at micky after he hug her for missing the train or something..

Aaw thank you so much Lana ๐Ÿค— It's actually 6 years๐Ÿ˜› but who's really counting? I've so much memories here on IF, I can never think leaving it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming back to Ripley - That train scene takes place during Miri was getting chased by the Pimp who came after her from Japan and Yuhyun happened to notice her in trouble so he saves her.

Check out for tomorrow's Ep4 preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G5MEW-1OG0[/YOUTUBE]

About today's episode - I haven't seen it yet but from the updates I found about Yuhyun's real character finally revealed... OMG! I seriously was not expecting that! This drama never fails to suprise everytime.

[SPOILER ALERT]

Yuhyun is not what he seems like on the outside, This sweet Angel has a secret Devil hidden in him? From the talk with his step-mother and Myung Hoon, it shocks you. Although Miri humiliatingly rejected him, instead of feeling hurt, Yuhyun's falling for her even harder..

This was quite shocking for me - Yuhyun whom we thought was the ideal Prince Charming who wants to earn on his own living, who believes in sincerity is actually slightly cold and ruthless when it comes to being professional... and you know what? I, freaking love it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Instead of the overrated sweet prince charming falling for the girl with a dark past - It's actually a cold guy behind that perfect prince exterior who comes across a woman -not-so-ordinary herself... now that's one hot pairing to look out for! I'm so glad to be shipping this pair from the beginning๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[SPOILER ENDS]
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo Simrah...for ure 6th anni here on IF

LOL seeing how Lee Da hae is runing even with those high heels..wahhh i will just throw them away and run if i was her..but i soo can't wait..now after this Lee Da Hae will automaticaly start falling for candy boy
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha that ajhussi is hell funny

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDQ29Rg5d0[/YOUTUBE]
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

haha that ajhussi is hell funny

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDQ29Rg5d0[/YOUTUBE]

KSW is one funny Ahjusshi I never knew about๐Ÿ˜†
I love he immediately pointed out the interviewer's mistake... Micky Yu, Youngwoog Jae, Xiah Jun ๐Ÿคฃ