Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
LDH is gorgeous!!! too bad she so much work done on her..

more miss ripley all credit to the ppl
always smiling as usual
Edited by Salz. - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail

I was suprised when I first heard she had surgery done. I thought she was naturally beautiful in the past... but I really loved her the most My Girl... she was just too adorable ðŸ˜³

Thanks for the lovely Gifs😃Edited by -Simrah- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

I was suprised when I first heard she had surgery done. I thought she was naturally beautiful in the past... but I really loved her the most My Girl... she was just too adorable ðŸ˜³

Thanks for the lovely Gifs😃

i wasn't lol...koreans celeb live for it... chiziled chins and jaws so their face looks smaller😕
the double eye lid surgery doesnt even count as surgery for them..its a high school present
absolutely.., and plus my first k dramas😉
so its kinda special 

and np
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Miri doen't know yet who Yuhyun (Yoochun) really is... I heard from LDH's interview that by Ep 4 she learns who he really is and starts being nicer

And I don't blame her for being rude to Yuhyun, she always came across men who only held lust towards her and she must have thought he was one of them
I can't wait to see their relationship develop and I do hope Yuhyun brings out the real Miri who lost her childhood and removes her fear away she has against love

NOO..i realy don't want that..i realy hope she starts to like him before she knows who he is..so i will not mistake her for loving his money..u know what i mean
but again she is only after her happines..she just want to live and not get back to the way she was in japan..
-Lana thumbnail
as for plastic surgery..most of the celeb do that..i realy don't understand..they are amazin the way they are..why do they even care so much about double eye lid...and making their eyes bigger etc...

but well they got money and they do what they want
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

as for plastic surgery..most of the celeb do that..i realy don't understand..they are amazin the way they are..why do they even care so much about double eye lid...and making their eyes bigger etc...

but well they got money and they do what they want

lana its obvious.. they are obsessed with loooking westernized.. so the big eyes, the light hair, and the light skin( whitening).
im half way through ep 1 of miss ripley...
damn to many shows to watch😆
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

lana its obvious.. they are obsessed with loooking westernized.. so the big eyes, the light hair, and the light skin( whitening).
im half way through ep 1 of miss ripley...
damn to many shows to watch😆

lol i'm white so what so good about that? i actuly get myself brown color when it is summer and i feel like i'm over the top..so they should be happy they are not white..my hair is black and i love it..anyways let them be

lol u are slow just like me when it comes to city hunter
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

lol i'm white so what so good about that? i actuly get myself brown color when it is summer and i feel like i'm over the top..so they should be happy they are not white..my hair is black and i love it..anyways let them be

lol u are slow just like me when it comes to city hunter

haha i just finished ep 1
omg ldh props girls on her fabulous acting..
her life is fricken hell, no wonder she doesn't trust men..
but yoochan character is soo cute.. he shall bring light to her dark life😉
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol micky's character is so diff from his role in skks..so i like the cutie micky
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

lol micky's character is so diff from his role in skks..so i like the cutie micky

yup!
i watched the 2nd epi hahaha lana im ahead now.. not slow 
anyways she seems to like the director right now...
oh well if k dramas are obvious then it will be micky..hopefully