Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Drama: Miss Ripley (Pg 21 - Last Episode Review )

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Lee Da Hae, Park Yoochun, Kim Seung Woo & Kang Hye Jung

Synopsis

Jang Miri (Lee Da Hae), a woman who falls in to a bottomless pit after telling a lie and using more lies to her advantage.
She gets involved in relationships with 2 men, Yutaka also known as Song Yuhyun (Park Yoochun) - the young and talented heir of one of the most successful resort in Japan and Jang Myunghoon (Kim Seung Woo) - a self-made man and a manager of a Korean Hotel.
Na Heeju (Kang Hye Jung) who also works in a hotel, she works with dedication with a positive and pure mind. She grew up with Miri in an orphanage and is aware of her schemes. She falls for Yutaka when she meets him in the hotel.
This story revolves around the 4 poeple who are caught in the web of love, lies, betrayal.

Credit: Soompi.com

Sneakpeak of the 1st trailer

2nd Teaser

Edited by -Simrah- - 19 July 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
wohoo been waiting for it since forever..AHH 30th..i can't wait..actuly i'm so glad to see Micky onscreen...i hope thst soon we will also be able to see JYJ on music bank and other reality shows soon..

So this thread is dedicated to MR right? goody
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Few pictures..thanks to viki

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

wohoo been waiting for it since forever..AHH 30th..i can't wait..actuly i'm so glad to see Micky onscreen...i hope thst soon we will also be able to see JYJ on music bank and other reality shows soon..

So this thread is dedicated to MR right? goody
MR as in Miss Ripley? If so, yes it is.
I too am really excited about this drama
When I 1st heard about it I was expecting it be another Romcom type of drama, but this turned out to be beyond my expectation. It's intense, dark and gripping, and especially with all the other romcom dramas like The Greatest Love, Lie To Me, Romance Town, etc. airing right now, I hope it does well, especially for it being a Melodrama genre.

I've adored Lee Da Hae ever since I saw her in My Girl, and now seeing her in such a daring role, I'm already feeling goosebumps through the trailer. She's real talented actressEmbarrassed
I'm so glad Yoochun chose this drama instead of going for a typical romcom / idol dramas... I'm guessing he's going to steal more hearts through this drama since his character is like your Prince CharmingEmbarrassed ... I'm sure he's gonna do great like he did in SKKSBig smile
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simrah-

MR as in Miss Ripley? If so, yes it is.
I too am really excited about this drama
When I 1st heard about it I was expecting it be another Romcom type of drama, but this turned out to be beyond my expectation. It's intense, dark and gripping, and especially with all the other romcom dramas like The Greatest Love, Lie To Me, Romance Town, etc. airing right now, I hope it does well, especially for it being a Melodrama genre.

I've adored Lee Da Hae ever since I saw her in My Girl, and now seeing her in such a daring role, I'm already feeling goosebumps through the trailer. She's real talented actressEmbarrassed
I'm so glad Yoochun chose this drama instead of going for a typical romcom / idol dramas... I'm guessing he's going to steal more hearts through this drama since his character is like your Prince CharmingEmbarrassed ... I'm sure he's gonna do great like he did in SKKSBig smile
Yaa Miss Ripley = MR

I haven't seen much of her..but she looks beautiful and i have high expections for this show and this couple..by looking at the promos..they look realy cute together..

Awww i'm so happy to see Micky...i loved him in SKKS...not that i didn't know him but i love watching DBSK in dramas too...like chengmin in Paradise ranch, Hero in the Japanese drama etc..so i'm sure micky is gna do such a great job in this drama as he did in SKKS...i can't wait..7 days to go..ahh
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
It's airing tomorrow finally! Can't wait Big smile
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
hMM wonder if this is good
but i liked lee da hae in my girl

Edited by Salz. - 29 May 2011 at 7:54pm
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top