Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I feel I'm owed Aham's reaction to the hanky? (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Relax Nafisa, it's the calm before the storm. DVs will fulfill your desire soon

Jab baandh tootega, to Gopi ke aanso se MM mein baad aajayegi

Alright rolling eyes and waiting for tomorrow. But I don't think any harm will come to Gopi, she cries off course but the next day she is right as rain,not even the next day, soon afterwards she is smiling like nothing happened, it just goes in one ear and out the next, because she's like always there for more punishment from Aham, the monkey never learns.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 23 May 2011 at 2:20pm

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
He has to leave his mother's pallu- it's hight time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Alright rolling eyes and waiting for tomorrow. But I don't think any harm will come to Gopi, she cries off course but the next day she is right as rain,not even the next day, soon afterwards she is smiling like nothing happened, it just goes in one ear and out the next, because she's like always there for more punishment from Aham, the monkey never learns.

@ Bold - Maybe she's heard of the saying is kaan se suno aur doosre se nikaal do LOL

Also maybe that's the only way to deal with Ahem the caveman, listen to his war cries & then act all simpering & lalala. It leaves Ahem all confused & exhausted ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

@ Bold - Maybe she's heard of the saying is kaan se suno aur doosre se nikaal do LOL

Also maybe that's the only way to deal with Ahem the caveman, listen to his war cries & then act all simpering & lalala. It leaves Ahem all confused & exhausted ROFL

Rana, i think it's a sure way of getting yourself killed...lol, imagine in real life you don't listen when your spouse talks but you keep fawning over them when they don't want you around, I think you could go to sleep one night and never awaken, his put a pillow to your face at night...The end.
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Rana, i think it's a sure way of getting yourself killed...lol, imagine in real life you don't listen when your spouse talks but you keep fawning over them when they don't want you around, I think you could go to sleep one night and never awaken, his put a pillow to your face at night...The end.

ROFL ROFL

You forget that caveman has a monster for a mother who will forget his age & size & whack him till he cries for his father LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

You forget that caveman has a monster for a mother who will forget his age & size & whack him till he cries for his father LOL

LOL yah there's that.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

LOL yah there's that.

slapping who ? 

mein teri haddi na tor dava (i will break your bones in punjabi) ROFL

Go to top