I feel I'm owed Aham's reaction to the hanky?

Posted: 12 years ago

It was very strange, in the office everyone was laughing Aham asked what is it, no-one told him, and he just carried on with the meeting having NOT noticed the hanky, then afterwards he was happy, because work is going well and Jigar took it to be because of Gopi's efforts to woo him with the hanky and came home to relay all to Gopi, Rashi and Kokila...lolz, 

So until now we don't know did Aham eventually notice the hanky or what, afterall it was sitting face up, no matter when he noticed it he must have seen the message, come on guys what happened is this another loose end the CV's are not going to show us, but after Friday's episode (the precap was about the hanky in the office right) we are owed Aham's reaction I'm pissed off right now about this.😡
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It was very strange, in the office everyone was laughing Aham asked what is it, no-one told him, and he just carried on with the meeting having NOT noticed the hanky, then afterwards he was happy, because work is going well and Jigar took it to be because of Gopi's efforts to woo him with the hanky and came home to relay all to Gopi, Rashi and Kokila...lolz, 

So until now we don't know did Aham eventually notice the hanky or what, afterall it was sitting face up, no matter when he noticed it he must have seen the message, come on guys what happened is this another loose end the CV's are not going to show us, but after Friday's episode (the precap was about the hanky in the office right) we are owed Aham's reaction I'm pissed off right now about this.😡
so the promo is going to be the whole week dragging,   he was talking about kokila to jigar not gopi, its going to be hard to woo this man...
Originally posted by fanbidaai

so the promo is going to be the whole week dragging,   he was talking about kokila to jigar not gopi, its going to be hard to woo this man...

Suk it doesn't help that the CV's have decided to hide things from us, like what he is thinking (when he eats her food, takes something from her, what he was thinking on seeing the hanky on the desk, what he thought on seeing the socks), where his feelings are towards Gopi, it's all hidden from us. I hate that.
aham didnt notice didnt notice neither anyone else tell him what was written in his hanky
It's either he did not notice it and will do eventually. We got to accept he is slow on the uptake!

Or if he did notice it, he may have a chat with Gopi in the room.

Remember, it is still early evening when the episode ended today.

My fingers are crossed that this event will not go unnoticed.
The hanky topic stopped before the break and did not continue at all. Looks like Ahem has not noticed what is written on the hanky.  CVs should have shown some  reaction of Ahem. Aslo I feel Ahem was referring to Koki to Jiger and not Gopi.
Originally posted by emelia

The hanky topic stopped before the break and did not continue at all. Looks like Ahem has not noticed what is written on the hanky.  CVs should have shown some  reaction of Ahem. Aslo I feel Ahem was referring to Koki to Jiger and not Gopi.

I also thought they would continue after the break and when they didn't and when Jigar said Aham has gone to the jewellery store, then I thought the CV's were going to really surprise us with Aham coming in with boxes of jewels for his mum and wife, but nothing in front he came with nothing??? Why did he go to the jewellery shop? Instead the surprise was at the CM with those men dressed as women and insulting Dhawal and family, even Rashi was embarrassed that all this was happening at her mother's house...neighbours came and were watching and staring what was happening in the house.
Relax Nafisa, it's the calm before the storm. DVs will fulfill your desire soon

Jab baandh tootega, to Gopi ke aanso se MM mein baad aajayegi
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Relax Nafisa, it's the calm before the storm. DVs will fulfill your desire soon

Jab baandh tootega, to Gopi ke aanso se MM mein baad aajayegi

Alright rolling eyes and waiting for tomorrow. But I don't think any harm will come to Gopi, she cries off course but the next day she is right as rain,not even the next day, soon afterwards she is smiling like nothing happened, it just goes in one ear and out the next, because she's like always there for more punishment from Aham, the monkey never learns.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
He has to leave his mother's pallu- it's hight time!!