Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Maamay&daru, maan&geet ka pavitra rishta! (Page 19)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!ROFLROFL his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!
Anamika :> Can i call you MIKA...??????????? Embarrassed

HunyV:> do not skippp it...!!!!!AngryROFL juz dun quote it no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wacko

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL
I am here alreadyyy...!!!!!!

CHECK MY LONGEST NONE TAKEN ON PAGE 2 all...!!!!!!EmbarrassedROFL

Aiyyo why No moods to Geet, koi aur show mil gaya kya?Wink Waisey i read your take and quoted as well, check 2-3 pages back darling...

Aiyyo Why Mika, Mika reminds me Raakhi kiss only WinkROFLROFL...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassoDesichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

HunyV:>Hug i wrote lamba take so dat next tym i can only say DITTOOO no...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLBlushing
Ohhh by thway, havv you watch d promos i posted...?????? Hassan in HOT HOTTT HOTTT BLACK JACKET WID BANO IN SAREEE DANCINGGG...HAIII MAR DAAALAAA...!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS JUST A GLIMPSE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM SURE IT WAS ONE OF SONG SEQ IN D SHOW NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!BlushingDeadDay Dreaming
LOLL Partner: > Niceee replyyy and DITTOOO bakkk...!!!!! ROFLROFL

Hey BhagwaanD'oh - what in the world did you say DITTO to? I asked you like at least 3 questions in there! Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta - NO> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Your reply my take back no...????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

HunyV:>Hug i wrote lamba take so dat next tym i can only say DITTOOO no...!!!!!Blushing
Ohhh by thway, havv you watch d promos i posted...?????? Hassan in HOT HOTTT HOTTT BLACK JACKET WID BANO IN SAREEE DANCINGGG...HAIII MAR DAAALAAA...!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS JUST A GLIMPSE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM SURE IT WAS ONE OF SONG SEQ IN D SHOW NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!BlushingDeadDay Dreaming
LOLL Partner: > Niceee replyyy and DITTOOO bakkk...!!!!! ROFLROFL

Hey BhagwaanD'oh - what in the world did you say DITTO to? I asked you like at least 3 questions in there! Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta - NO> ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL And i am sure, she will say No lolz...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 23 May 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!ROFLROFL his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!
Anamika :> Can i call you MIKA...??????????? Embarrassed

HunyV:> do not skippp it...!!!!!AngryROFL juz dun quote it no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wacko

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL
I am here alreadyyy...!!!!!!

CHECK MY LONGEST NONE TAKEN ON PAGE 2 all...!!!!!!EmbarrassedROFL

I shall watch the show for sure! Your recommendation na? Embarrassed

Yeah I got that from the promo - it was just that hassan's whole look was so different from Dastaan. He is a very good actor no? (did I just say NO at the end of my sentence ROFLROFL)

HE HAS WON BEST ACTOR A FEW TYMS ONE OF IT AS HASSAN...!!!! aiiiyoyoyoyoyoramaaa Only me can say dat words>>> 'NO'...no...??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL)ROFLROFL)ROFLROFL)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Achi baat hai - he surely deserves it. Haan baba no - NO!!! I would go Wacko saying that at the end of each of my sentence ROFL

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
aaarrgggh ... mere plug to surf ka connection was so messed up in the hall...Angry

Originally posted by muniza75

Some notes on your take Hot Tubz since you don't seem to read the long ones: ROFL

Yeah I am sooo excited the revelation is finally taking place - woo hoo! It is actually unfolding quite nicely! I love how it is slowly building up to high drama! Vivek oberoi? really? I didn't get the connection! Care to explain? You want MSK's car? arrey I felt so bad he went back to Amritsar by bus! Cry YES - MSK entry in Nandu's room was HOT today! Loved it too!!!Dead SS and DD did a fab job today with their expressions Clap! Even in the earlier scene DD was up to par with mammeyTongue. mammey has become the new king of comedy esp. in Geet and DD matched his perfection today. She was tooo cute. Embarrassed Did you just say you want to be like mammey? LOL
  1. Your last one was a bit confusing. Will they accept MSK graciously or will they get mad? Seemed like your symbolism prediction says they will NOT accept him so easily at first! So are you trying to say that they will accept him graciously after the initial revolt? Hamesha gol gol kyun bolti ho yaar - sidhi line mein bolo na! Hum jaise mamu type log WackoConfused ho jaate hai ROFL

Beti gol gol kahan bola, sub kuch toh seedha tha, gol gol toh sifr No that...After every single sentence there is one big no...Iss no ki toh na, naak kaat doungi lolz...

Anyways i don't think so they will easily accept him...And as Shivu said, i want Geet to stand and clear all misunderstanding...

Muniza

LOL mumz tum iski "NO" ki naak katogi? LOLROFL baap re mumma mujhe to Luvz Tubz ka har sentence twice padhna padta hai ROFL

Desichiqneez

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
mera net disconnect ho gaya tha ... ab fir se aa gaya hai ...issi liye kehte hai .. raat ko hall main bhatakna nahi chahiye .. you shd be a good girl and sit in ur room Embarrassed

Nowww whereee did HUNyV gooo???????????????????

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah Where is Princess??????
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Weelll shivi calls me Mika too...and i am okay as long as u dont associate the komalika background score behind it and also dont remember the infamous Mika and Rakhi sceneROFLROFLROFL

Love your No's in the take...and also your expressions after each statement...lol...u sure are competing with MSK luveyLOLWink
OMGGSSS...!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL RYT MIKAAA...!!!!! NAGADA NAGADAAA...!!!!!! NO IS MY FAVVV WORDSSS you c...!!!!!ROFLROFL

mikaa ko short karke miks kardo...nahin toh peeche Nagad Nagada hi bajegaROFL as far as "NO" is concerned...i hope u dnt use it with your boyfriend or future bf  much warna he will turn into angry MSK...LOL

OMG...angry MSK reminds me of post fight scenes...the ladna jhagadna and zidd karna...of all things i am missing that phase...see what love for MSK does to youCry

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 23 May 2011 at 3:02pm

Desichiqneez

Go to top