Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvey

I WANT THE FAMILY TO ASK MANEET WHAT IS THE WHOLE REASONS BEHIND THEIR MINI SEPARATION/FIGHTING ...!!!!!😡😡

PIZZA, MANEET PHINGOLISSS WOULD NOT SUFFER, CVS RE NOT DUMBOOS ENUFF TO DO DAT NO...!!!! dey re fully aware waad will happens if dey do dat to d fans...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

HunyV:> kaaa huaaa????????????

Uff Tubzy dear! Don't get me starteddd 😡

That's a really sensitive topic for me 😳 (and for many of us fans)

I was pissed off for a pretty long period of time!😛
EBasso thumbnail
oh ya Anka and Mumz - what's with the announcement that they will show 3 Gujarati dailies on Star one?

I mean I am a guj myself but that would be a pretty big experiment hai na? 😡
EBasso thumbnail
kahaan gaye sab? luveeezzzyyy, mmmuuummmaaa, ankaaa
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

oh ya Anka and Mumz - what's with the announcement that they will show 3 Gujarati dailies on Star one?

I mean I am a guj myself but that would be a pretty big experiment hai na? 😡

main waapis aa gayi😃

was watching vm...

arre its not an official announcement but rumours are doing the rounds...but Yeh Ishq Haaye and Dhundh are really doing badly and i am sure they are going to be bumped off initially... 

that would be a huge experiment Diva...but StarOne is not fairing well in terms of revenue and they obviously are desperate to work on it...
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

main waapis aa gayi😃

was watching vm...

arre its not an official announcement but rumours are doing the rounds...but Yeh Ishq Haaye and Dhundh are really doing badly and i am sure they are going to be bumped off initially... 

that would be a huge experiment Diva...but StarOne is not fairing well in terms of revenue and they obviously are desperate to work on it...

well they need to first physically reach out...

I mean think about it - ppl like us, who are outside the country (and there are so many of us) don't contribute to the TRPs cuz we watch it on youtube daily! But we love the show!

The channel itself is not available in so many parts of India! How are they supposed to garner TRPs?
EBasso thumbnail
Arrey yeh kya Princess ke jaate hi Tubz bhi bhag gayi kya?

Tubby if you are still around I have a specific question about Friday's episode for you! I think I have asked everyone else this.. you are the only one left!
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

well they need to first physically reach out...

I mean think about it - ppl like us, who are outside the country (and there are so many of us) don't contribute to the TRPs cuz we watch it on youtube daily! But we love the show!

The channel itself is not available in so many parts of India! How are they supposed to garner TRPs?

exactly what i was thinking as well...that why are they not trying to be available to all the public...
but then i reasoned that they at present dont have shows which can appeal to people of all age...we have to face it Geet is not watched by the women who contribute to the trp's...and thats why they are first going to launch the show and then maybe try reaching out...

Also, Diva...people abroad pay a lot for subscription of channel na...so not trp's but the suscription fee must definitely be making a difference..

finally the brand value will deteriorate big time if they bump off PKYEK and Geet because a lot of fans wont watch the channel out of vengeance(including me)...and if the new shows dont work then they are doomed...
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

exactly what i was thinking as well...that why are they not trying to be available to all the public...
but then i reasoned that they at present dont have shows which can appeal to people of all age...we have to face it Geet is not watched by the women who contribute to the trp's...and thats why they are first going to launch the show and then maybe try reaching out...

Also, Diva...people abroad pay a lot for subscription of channel na...so not trp's but the suscription fee must definitely be making a difference..

finally the brand value will deteriorate big time if they bump off PKYEK and Geet because a lot of fans wont watch the channel out of vengeance(including me)...and if the new shows dont work then they are doomed...

Yeah I guess! I don't know! All I know is they better know what they are doing and make rational decisions! That's all!
EBasso thumbnail
I am really hoping Mr. India shows up soon. I know he probably very busy!! But it would be nice if he sheds some light to this!🤔
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo

I am back, my hubby brought grocery, so thosafying in refrigerator and cabinets lolz...And then need something to eat...

Muniza