3Idz Maamay&daru, maan&geet ka pavitra rishta! - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvey

HunyV:>πŸ€— i wrote lamba take so dat next tym i can only say DITTOOO no...!!!!!🀣🀣🀣☺️
Ohhh by thway, havv you watch d promos i posted...?????? Hassan in HOT HOTTT HOTTT BLACK JACKET WID BANO IN SAREEE DANCINGGG...HAIII MAR DAAALAAA...!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS JUST A GLIMPSE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM SURE IT WAS ONE OF SONG SEQ IN D SHOW NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️🀒😍
LOLL Partner: > Niceee replyyy and DITTOOO bakkk...!!!!! 🀣🀣

Hey Bhagwaan - what in the world did you say DITTO to? I asked you like at least 3 questions in there! Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta - NO> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Nowww whereee did HUNyV gooo???????????????????

LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!🀣🀣 his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!
Anamika :> Can i call you MIKA...??????????? 😳

HunyV:> do not skippp it...!!!!!😑🀣 juz dun quote it no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣
I am here alreadyyy...!!!!!!

CHECK MY LONGEST NONE TAKEN ON PAGE 2 all...!!!!!!😳🀣

Aiyyo why No moods to Geet, koi aur show mil gaya kya?πŸ˜‰ Waisey i read your take and quoted as well, check 2-3 pages back darling...

Aiyyo Why Mika, Mika reminds me Raakhi kiss only πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Muniza
Originally posted by dtri

Hey Bhagwaan - what in the world did you say DITTO to? I asked you like at least 3 questions in there! Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta - NO> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Your reply my take back no...????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hey Bhagwaan - what in the world did you say DITTO to? I asked you like at least 3 questions in there! Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta - NO> πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣 And i am sure, she will say No lolz...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

Achi baat hai - he surely deserves it. Haan baba no - NO!!! I would go  saying that at the end of each of my sentence ROFL
aaarrgggh ... mere plug to surf ka connection was so messed up in the hall...😑

LOL mumz tum iski "NO" ki naak katogi? πŸ˜†πŸ€£ baap re mumma mujhe to Luvz Tubz ka har sentence twice padhna padta hai 🀣
mera net disconnect ho gaya tha ... ab fir se aa gaya hai ...issi liye kehte hai .. raat ko hall main bhatakna nahi chahiye .. you shd be a good girl and sit in ur room πŸ˜³

Nowww whereee did HUNyV gooo???????????????????
Yeah Where is Princess??????

OMGGSSS...!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 RYT MIKAAA...!!!!! NAGADA NAGADAAA...!!!!!! NO IS MY FAVVV WORDSSS you c...!!!!!🀣🀣

mikaa ko short karke miks kardo...nahin toh peeche Nagad Nagada hi bajega🀣 as far as "NO" is concerned...i hope u dnt use it with your boyfriend or future bf  much warna he will turn into angry MSK...πŸ˜†

OMG...angry MSK reminds me of post fight scenes...the ladna jhagadna and zidd karna...of all things i am missing that phase...see what love for MSK does to you😭
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago