3Idz Maamay&daru, maan&geet ka pavitra rishta! - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
😉

secret tha Deee 😡😡

therre is a reason why i writ this stuff to you on FB yoy know ...

Originally posted by dtri

I know - don't you know tubsey darling, that just like you, princess is also a CHOR for reading long long posts!!! 🤣
HunyV:>🤗 i wrote lamba take so dat next tym i can only say DITTOOO no...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣☺️
Ohhh by thway, havv you watch d promos i posted...?????? Hassan in HOT HOTTT HOTTT BLACK JACKET WID BANO IN SAREEE DANCINGGG...HAIII MAR DAAALAAA...!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS JUST A GLIMPSE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM SURE IT WAS ONE OF SONG SEQ IN D SHOW NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️🤢😍
LOLL Partner: > Niceee replyyy and DITTOOO bakkk...!!!!! 🤣🤣

LOL you already know how many times I have said DITTO to you! kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi kaam karna padega na... shauk se kar DITTO 🤣

thankyou thankyou thankyou😆

About Lucky Maan faceoff...i am very sympathetic towards Lucky...behen ke pyaar mein MSK se ladai...bechare Maan ke dole dekhkar hi apna statement palat deta tha...aur dekho ab ladne ja raha hai...rab meher kare😆
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvey

LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!🤣🤣 his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!
Anamika :> Can i call you MIKA...??????????? 😳

HunyV:> do not skippp it...!!!!!😡🤣 juz dun quote it no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
I am here alreadyyy...!!!!!!

CHECK MY LONGEST NONE TAKEN ON PAGE 2 all...!!!!!!😳🤣

I shall watch the show for sure! Your recommendation na? 😳

Yeah I got that from the promo - it was just that hassan's whole look was so different from Dastaan. He is a very good actor no? (did I just say NO at the end of my sentence 🤣🤣)
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

thankyou thankyou thankyou😆

About Lucky Maan faceoff...i am very sympathetic towards Lucky...behen ke pyaar mein MSK se ladai...bechare Maan ke dole dekhkar hi apna statement palat deta tha...aur dekho ab ladne ja raha hai...rab meher kare😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pitega... bahot pitega 🤣
Did you guys hear what Drishti said? She siad we love IF, agar dosra gift nahin aaya toh aapko bytes bhi nahin milengye 🤣🤣...

Muniza
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Weelll shivi calls me Mika too...and i am okay as long as u dont associate the komalika background score behind it and also dont remember the infamous Mika and Rakhi scene🤣🤣🤣

Love your No's in the take...and also your expressions after each statement...lol...u sure are competing with MSK luvey😆😉
OMGGSSS...!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 RYT MIKAAA...!!!!! NAGADA NAGADAAA...!!!!!! NO IS MY FAVVV WORDSSS you c...!!!!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by -honeydew-

😉

secret tha Deee 😡😡

therre is a reason why i writ this stuff to you on FB yoy know ...

You told me that on FB? maine to aewai guess kiya dono ka habit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oops - now you just claimed what I said was true 🤣
Originally posted by muniza75

Did you guys hear what Drishti said? She siad we love IF, agar dosra gift nahin aaya toh aapko bytes bhi nahin milengye 🤣🤣...

Muniza

🤣🤣 ya did you by any chance manage to lip read what she said after saying that i will take Guru's gifts home(bechara all the time she takes his chocolates and presents😆) and also what did she mean when she said i will fund Gurmeet's gifts😕

I shall watch the show for sure! Your recommendation na? 😳

Yeah I got that from the promo - it was just that hassan's whole look was so different from Dastaan. He is a very good actor no? (did I just say NO at the end of my sentence ROFLROFL)

HE HAS WON BEST ACTOR A FEW TYMS ONE OF IT AS HASSAN...!!!! aiiiyoyoyoyoyoramaaa Only me can say dat words>>> 'NO'...no...??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL)ROFLROFL)ROFLROFL)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed