Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!🤣🤣 his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!
Anamika :> Can i call you MIKA...??????????? 😳

HunyV:> do not skippp it...!!!!!😡🤣 juz dun quote it no...?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
I am here alreadyyy...!!!!!!

CHECK MY LONGEST NONE TAKEN ON PAGE 2 all...!!!!!!😳🤣
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Daadi - well said!!! I would be really ecstatic if they show for once a not so obvious twist in a daily soap. the hiding of truth goes on forever in these types of series... typical scenario would be that DevaNAND would get married. Have a bachcha.. and then suddenly something drastic happens that brings the truth out. I want Geet to be DIFFERENT yet again! And prove that by bringing Dev's truth on the table early on, and let that lead the rest of the devaNAND story!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Luvey kahan chali gayi ??😔
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Some notes on your take Hot Tubz since you don't seem to read the long ones: 🤣

1. Yeah I am sooo excited the revelation is finally taking place - woo hoo! It is actually unfolding quite nicely! I love how it is slowly building up to high drama!
  2. Vivek oberoi? really? I didn't get the connection! Care to explain?
  3. You want MSK's car? arrey I felt so bad he went back to Amritsar by bus! 😭
  4. YES - MSK entry in Nandu's room was HOT today! Loved it too!!!🤢
  5. SS and DD did a fab job today with their expressions 👏! Even in the earlier scene DD was up to par with mammey😛. mammey has become the new king of comedy esp. in Geet and DD matched his perfection today. She was tooo cute. 😳
  6. Did you just say you want to be like mammey? 😆
  7. Your last one was a bit confusing. Will they accept MSK graciously or will they get mad? Seemed like your symbolism prediction says they will NOT accept him so easily at first! So are you trying to say that they will accept him graciously after the initial revolt? Hamesha gol gol kyun bolti ho yaar - sidhi line mein bolo na! Hum jaise mamu type log 😕 ho jaate hai 🤣

Divaaa... can i officially declare you as my spokesperson...😎your replies on takes is eggjactly what i wish to reply...😃thankyou for saving me from writing..🤗

from now on me will say Ditto *again just like you* 😳 

agreed on MD's take reply too🤗
-honeydew- thumbnail
🤣i read it and quoted it too ...🤣🤣
itna lamba kyun likhti ho ?😳😉

Originally posted by: luvey

LOLL Partner:>dun forget to watch d show no...!!!🤣🤣 his character a little rtarded...!!!! but den later, afta married to Bano, dey will got o turkey and from therr i tink tink tinkkk he will becums normal...!!!! if you c there was a glimpse of him in hot hott hottt black jacket dancing wid bano in saree...!!!!!

Pizza...!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE MANY NOsss bcoz you c nowadaysss i only have NO moods to GEET show...!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

Weelll shivi calls me Mika too...and i am okay as long as u dont associate the komalika background score behind it and also dont remember the infamous Mika and Rakhi scene🤣🤣🤣

Love your No's in the take...and also your expressions after each statement...lol...u sure are competing with MSK luvey😆😉
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Divaaa... can i officially declare you as my spokesperson...😎your replies on takes is eggjactly what i wish to reply...😃thankyou for saving me from writing..🤗

from now on me will say Ditto *again just like you* 😳 

agreed on MD's take reply too🤗

LOL you already know how many times I have said DITTO to you! kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi kaam karna padega na... shauk se kar DITTO ROFL
-honeydew- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MImw1-4jWfc[/YOUTUBE]
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

🤣i read it and quoted it too ...🤣🤣
itna lamba kyun likhti ho ?😳😉

I know - don't you know tubsey darling, that just like you, princess is also a CHOR for reading long long posts!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Beti gol gol kahan bola, sub kuch toh seedha tha, gol gol toh sifr No that...After every single sentence there is one big no...Iss no ki toh na, naak kaat doungi lolz...

Anyways i don't think so they will easily accept him...And as Shivu said, i want Geet to stand and clear all misunderstanding...

Muniza

LOL mumz tum iski "NO" ki naak katogi? 😆🤣 baap re mumma mujhe to Luvz Tubz ka har sentence twice padhna padta hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣