Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GONiLbKSX3k[/YOUTUBE]

the perrson with the curls is me 
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Some notes on your take Hot Tubz since you don't seem to read the long ones: 🀣

1. Yeah I am sooo excited the revelation is finally taking place - woo hoo! It is actually unfolding quite nicely! I love how it is slowly building up to high drama!
  2. Vivek oberoi? really? I didn't get the connection! Care to explain?
  3. You want MSK's car? arrey I felt so bad he went back to Amritsar by bus! 😭
  4. YES - MSK entry in Nandu's room was HOT today! Loved it too!!!🀒
  5. SS and DD did a fab job today with their expressions πŸ‘! Even in the earlier scene DD was up to par with mammeyπŸ˜›. mammey has become the new king of comedy esp. in Geet and DD matched his perfection today. She was tooo cute. 😳
  6. Did you just say you want to be like mammey? πŸ˜†
  7. Your last one was a bit confusing. Will they accept MSK graciously or will they get mad? Seemed like your symbolism prediction says they will NOT accept him so easily at first! So are you trying to say that they will accept him graciously after the initial revolt? Hamesha gol gol kyun bolti ho yaar - sidhi line mein bolo na! Hum jaise mamu type log πŸ˜• ho jaate hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aray i was angry at the show...but not at my idiot family...πŸ€—

yes, i am happy with the episode...but i still hope Geet acknowledges much more then today...this was just nandani...they still will have to deal with the whole family...maan will have to deal with Teji and Biji...we already know Teji will be bursting out...might even insult Maan...so Geet's real test begins when the WHOLE family knows the truth of balwant and MSK.

ofcourse who can ever get angry with the family...πŸ€—

Me not expecting Geet to speak out...feels MSK will only do the talking and also everything else...but lets wait...lesser u expect more to enjoy.. tried n testedπŸ˜† Tejji n Maan will be sthng i look forward to watch...πŸ˜›

Baba  Maan Singh Khurana ki JaiπŸ˜‰
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
See the fact is that no one in the family even NOW has no idea what happened between Maaneet. All they know is, that Geet was hurt cause Maan Singh Khurana the villan hurt their daughter and drove her out of the house.

It would be very important if the family knows what had happened between maaneet and why geet left, or else it will never be fair to Maan as he will just look as though of a man that only hurts throug his words without a reason.

It would be very nice if the family knows why Maaneet fought, what actually took place this is the only way that Geet can fix the damage that has happened. They need to know the whole cause of the rift between the two.

It would also be perfect timing, if Dev's truth too is revealed in front of all, and it will give Nandani the perfect opportunity to think whether Dev is right for her or not.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Nihu - Wow, awesome Guess Nihu..Shivi and i was talking and she said similar thing, but not as a symbolism, but normal POV...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Reserved for my saas, for my beti's PeeJeey's...For my lovely Idiots, For My MaanEet...

Keep signing the petition to save our show πŸ˜‰ ...
@ Shivi - Dont be sad darling, we will try our best to save our show, no way we will not gonna lose πŸ€— ...

Todays episode was way too good loved every bit of it, dialogue was superb...Loved it the way Dev and Geet talked about Maan that he's big man but for his love he became driver, loved the look on Maan face when Geet said he never opened the bonnet in his house, but here he's washing cars for his love, awww i have tears for my MSK 😭 ...Loved their heart connection, how he felt that she needs him...Lovely lovely lovely episode...

I hope we will see 1 more rocking year of our show 😳 ...

awww yes mummaa my heart skipped a beat too when I saw MSK's expressions in that scene. GC never fails to provide us with the most mind blowing expressions in the simplest scenarios. That's why I love that man sooo sooo much!!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail

See the fact is that no one in the family even NOW has no idea what happened between Maaneet. All they know is, that Geet was hurt cause Maan Singh Khurana the villan hurt their daughter and drove her out of the house.

It would be very important if the family knows what had happened between maaneet and why geet left, or else it will never be fair to Maan as he will just look as though of a man that only hurts throug his words without a reason.

It would be very nice if the family knows why Maaneet fought, what actually took place this is the only way that Geet can fix the damage that has happened. They need to know the whole cause of the rift between the two.

It would also be perfect timing, if Dev's truth too is revealed in front of all, and it will give Nandani the perfect opportunity to think whether Dev is right for her or not.

Very well said shivi, but seriously i am not expecting anything from them, as Anu said less expected, more enjoys...So let see what they have for us?

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

ofcourse who can ever get angry with the family...πŸ€—

Me not expecting Geet to speak out...feels MSK will only do the talking and also everything else...but lets wait...lesser u expect more to enjoy.. tried n testedπŸ˜† Tejji n Maan will be sthng i look forward to watch...πŸ˜›

Baba  Maan Singh Khurana ki JaiπŸ˜‰

What is everyone's expectation on when the Lucky MSK faceoff will happen?
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shivi...its not happening for sure...they are not going to find out why they fought...Maan is just going to keep apologising and prove that he will take good care of Geet and then convinced family will say tata tata bye bye.. if geet speaks out like a wife and clears out the misconception...i will treat you to ladsaaa temptations...

About Dev thing...very honestly...if the dont reveal his doings they are in for a huge loss because after a huge big deal people have started accpeting him and this will lead to him being outcasted once again.can never guarantee with team geet now but have a gut feeling that they will know the truth about him!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

Some notes on your take Hot Tubz since you don't seem to read the long ones: 🀣

1. Yeah I am sooo excited the revelation is finally taking place - woo hoo! It is actually unfolding quite nicely! I love how it is slowly building up to high drama!
  2. Vivek oberoi? really? I didn't get the connection! Care to explain?
  3. You want MSK's car? arrey I felt so bad he went back to Amritsar by bus! 😭
  4. YES - MSK entry in Nandu's room was HOT today! Loved it too!!!🀒
  5. SS and DD did a fab job today with their expressions πŸ‘! Even in the earlier scene DD was up to par with mammeyπŸ˜›. mammey has become the new king of comedy esp. in Geet and DD matched his perfection today. She was tooo cute. 😳
  6. Did you just say you want to be like mammey? πŸ˜†
  7. Your last one was a bit confusing. Will they accept MSK graciously or will they get mad? Seemed like your symbolism prediction says they will NOT accept him so easily at first! So are you trying to say that they will accept him graciously after the initial revolt? Hamesha gol gol kyun bolti ho yaar - sidhi line mein bolo na! Hum jaise mamu type log πŸ˜• ho jaate hai 🀣

Beti gol gol kahan bola, sub kuch toh seedha tha, gol gol toh sifr No that...After every single sentence there is one big no...Iss no ki toh na, naak kaat doungi lolz...

Anyways i don't think so they will easily accept him...And as Shivu said, i want Geet to stand and clear all misunderstanding...

Muniza