Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta-mony thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very  different concept dr PM m when u will update.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
will be updated tomorrow, just need to clear my confusion on one of enternal flames. I am stuck on a plot. that will be updated along with this one, plz have patience with me. i promise on my life this will updated tomorrow. And, guys bliss of newlyweds will come to an end by next week.that mean , I have more time to updates other ff😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
please can u tell me which all ff did u updated...with link
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz...plz..update soon...

Reashma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
syria am waitn for the story..
update soon yaar😍
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey thts gud.I hope now u'll stick 2 ur promise😊
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys Writing a FF chapter after months.

Chapt 1 (Desperation)

Arnab Dobriyal had a been a prosperous business man ,but the current economy situation in U.S. had caused meltdown of his companies. He had requested bailout money from the U.S. government which had been rejected because his companies board of director has been involved in numerous scandals which had been unaware, and the tax payers had no sympathies for his companies. He did not want his workers to be out of work. You know there is saying desperate time calls for desperate measure. Well, that's what he had to . He went to the biggest Mafia which they lived on the suburbs of Chicago area. Arnab got the bailout money he needed which he was desperate for. But Mafia being cunning and sly  had made him sign in agreement in delusional which said he would have to pay all the loans as soon as his company started flourishing,and loan would be pay backed at 20% interest which Arnav was unaware of.

A year passed , Arnav who thought all the loans had been repaid was shown the actual contract they had made him sign, and Mafia tortured him more than ever to turn of the money. Arnav pleaded them to lower the interest, Mafia had no interest for in lengthning his time to repay the loans. At night desperate to feel for his life, he fled with home along with wife who was four months pregnant. Mafia has stormed their house, and not finding them any where ran through whole outskirts of Chicago to find them. Them losign Arnav meant losing a client who they could they make run round as their slave with threats,and Mafia was always looking for any desperate client they could wrap their finger around.. Arnav, and sugandh's cars had already been towed by Mafia, and at 2:00 clock in the morning they were unable to find any taxi. When had stopped to signal for a taxi, they had seen Mafia car nearing them, and had no option to run.

Arnav ran along with this wife through small neighborhood apartment of alley along with his wife . Sugandh(his wife) unable to run anymore, stopped her self.

Sugandh- Arnav! I can't run any more! Please! Stop! I am tired. Sugandh was sweating, and he knew if she ran anymore it could endanger his life.

Arnav- Ok sweetheart! We will rest for few mins here. The back side, they might be unable to look for us here.

Arnav and Sugandh catched their breath, and rested on the back side of the alley of the apartment neighborhood. The smell of curry, and ethnic food was making Sugandh making them hungry. Soon their heard noise, and people approaching them.

Sugandh was unable to move, and tried .

Arnav- Sweetheart ! We have to go!

Sugandh- I can't go Arnav, I can't move an inch. I will ask them to leave our baby alone, I will weep and beg for it.

Arnav was defeatd by his wife's emotion,and he knew running any further would risk her life, and their child. He stroked her hair gently,and Sugandh hugged him tightly clinging in to him trying to cherish trying to be unaware what their fate stored for them.

Abhay , The Vampire King was passing searching for his valet, and so two couples huggging each other. He looked at the woman, and knew she was with his child. The witch had predicted his soulmate was going to be born soon. He would himself know that it was his soulmate because he would feel a egnima of pull which he would not able to explain. He felt the same pull towards the woman's baby as the witch has described to him. The couple seeing him begged for him and asking them to spare theirlives.They were talkign about Mafia, and requesting to spare and let them go. Abhay slowly approached them and try to reassure them he was not from the Mafia, nor  one of their men.More than ever , he could not lose his soulmate.

Abhay- Relax! I am not from the Mafia! I assure you. Please tell me

Arnav-  How do we know?

Abhay - Trust me!  Sugandh begged Arnav to let the strange man help him.

Arnav was defeated by his wife's pleading and gave Abhay the permission.

Abhay-Before I could help, I need a promise a return ! You will have to hand your child on her 18th birthday. It's gonna be girl

Arnav- No Way! I am not giving a child to some stranger,(hissing)

Abhay-  O well! Then take for yourself.Arnav knew he had choice but to agree to the stranger condition, and whispered to sugandh that it was a promise they will never keep. They would outsmart some how.Abhay listening only smirked at their foolishness.

When Mafia spotted them Abhay kicked the daylights out of them.Arnav and Sugandh were astonished, and did not dare to question the stranger. Arnav mumbled as soon they were release form stranger clutches, they would move back so far when he would be unable to find them.

Abhay aided Arnav to regain his company back,and with that money he got Arnav sold his companies settled a quiet a life  in the coutry with Sugandh on the farms few hours from Willamsburg in Virginia.Months later, Sugandh gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They decided to name Piya.

Abhay's Mansion

Valet came runining informing Abhay that the child had been born,and congraulated him. Now, Abhay had to endure another 18 year to finally be with her, and bring where she belonged. Here, and his heart.

18 years later

Arnav and Sugandh had

Few days before Piya's Birthday Party

A figure came in to Piya's dream everday. A handsome angular face pierced through her dreams with his blue hypnotic eyes. Piya would communicate with the spirit everdy, and she would feel an engima of pool towards.

Piya (questioning the figure)- Why don't you reveal your face to me? Why do you wear a mask over it? Why can't I see your face (resting her head on the stranger chest, and looking over the lake).

The stranger- Because ! Love! I told time again, you shall know everything on your 18th birthday. Just wait for few more days. He kissed her forehead,and rested his chin over her face. And, traced her face with his collar bone. Piya began to ache for more of his touch, and she wanted him to kiss her . But, the stranger stopped himself form going further.

Piya(in desperation)- Please! Don't leave me! Please kiss me (aching for his touch, and begging for the stranger which haunted her dreams).

Stranger gave her a reassuring kiss on the forehead, now was the wrong time. And, when he left Piya jerked up from bed wondering what was a force that pulled her to this stranger so much.

Author's Note
So guys, chappy 1 is completed. From now my chappies will be medium sized for my main Ff's Bliss, Inject, Enternal yearning, and this one. These are my main Ff's, and from now they will be well edited. I realized the faster I try to finish them , the more horrible job I do with them.Previously, I finished my Ff in 1 and half hour. This time, I am taking a whole day,and making them more polished without grammer mistakes. They won't be long as they used to before bec if I do that I run of out of ideas.And, my Ff I will take time to upload bec my studies keep me busy. Sorry for that!

Also, Interview with a vampire, Don't ever fall in love, The hidden prophecy will be shorter than this.these Ff will be concluded with their logical ending by mid august. And, will have 11-12 chappies.  These will be short sweet, and crisp. Sorry, I can longer give long updates. Just medium, and short ones. Bec, I have a lot of hws, and I need to finish them off. Love u guys and thank u for reading. About the PM, I can't gurantee I will email u guys all the time bec it takes time, I am too busy. Love u guys!Thanks for reading.

Plz Plz pay attention to this note😭

Remember feedbacks, I always love them.🤗

Serious Note, I won't be able to pm everyone,and all the time. So just look for the updated . Plz don't have time😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey interesting start 
could u please add me to ur pm list
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
continue dr... its awsum... n pm me when it is complete...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start...
complete soon...
do pm me!