Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sealed By Fate Abhiya FF Chapt 2 coming soon

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Loving a Rogue, and 10 ways to lose a guy won't be started until fall or may be never. This Ff is definitely is going to begin this week.

Concept

18 years ago, Sugandh ,and Arnav were threatened by the Mafia. But, they were protected by a goodhearted vampire, Abhay. They were nearly killed by the Mafia. But , Abhay killed the Mafia, and rescued them from their clutches. Arnav, and Sugandh requested he ask anything, and they would hand it to him. He asked the child Sugandh was pregnant with , A baby girl. Now on Piya's 18th birthday , he has come to claim his prize. To Abhay, Piya is his soulmate. Will Arnav, and Madhu hand their child to him? 

Character Sketch(will be added soon)

Chapter Index

also please choose a song.
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
no responses. saddy syria. u guys want to throw tomatoes at me nah for not updating other ff
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cool syria another ff๐Ÿ˜† ... the concept is really nice๐Ÿ‘ , this is gonna be a really nice one๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... love all ur ff's and continue soonโค๏ธ
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God wht a concept where did u get idea frm.I jst luved it
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! The Story is going to be interesting for sure...
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sounds interesting but i think you are writing too many ffs and ur not uploading all of them but it sounds awsome different cool and full of suspence if u r gonna start it it would be awsome x
mansim thumbnail
nice concept ๐Ÿ‘
add me to your pm list ๐Ÿ˜‰
and update soon๐Ÿ˜†
Black_Paradize thumbnail
wooowww cooolll thought ...ektas CVs will be jobless if she gota know abt ur ffs one day ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Petal_Pose thumbnail
this is my last ff. i have no more ideas. loving a rogue, and 10 days ff i am not gonna start them. these are my ff, and these will only be updated. next week, i will upload them sorry. but, i just need to frshen up from this week, today, and from my sickness. i have regained my energy. but, i just need a day where i am not distrubed. i don't have any hws , and i am just outside with my lappy alone. tha't how i write my ff. i take my mac outside, and sit enjoying the fresh air, and write. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š