Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

some more news about pia

meratha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sukirti Kandpal

Pia who was seen essaying the role of a girl next door will go all glam in Star One show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Our source says "In tonight's episode Pia will be seen in a completely new avatar. The show will take a year leap wherein Pia has lost her memory. Misha and Pia will come back from Paris after a year where they had gone for a student exchange program. Pia will become a model and she will turn ultra glam. However, her character in the show will be the same only the look will change. Pia will not remember anything as Abhay has taken her memory. She might have lost her memory but she still feels the pull towards something. The source further informs in tomorrows episode Panchi will throw a big welcome party for both Pia and Misha. Everyone in the party will try to hide Pia's past life and her relationship with Abhay from her. But, a big drama during the party will reveal some hidden facts about Pia's past."

We spoke to Sukirti Kandpal (Pia) who says, "Yes, I go abroad for studies and when I come back my look is totally changed I will be seen in an ultra glam look. I will become very trendy".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG everyone trys to hide da truth from piya so does dat means everyone knows about abhay begin vampire?
meratha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may b pr aisa nahi honay wala..excited

worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg .. i am so looking forward for the up coming episodes. =]
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please do not post Tellychakkar articles. They aren't allowed on IF.

no Piya's family is hiding her relation with Abhay as she has totally forgotten him

ummm...i dont like this idea of Piya becoming a model 🤔...she is all good with her girl next door image

drmaha thumbnail
omg... ths will really an excitig episode...😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

OMG everyone trys to hide da truth from piya so does dat means everyone knows about abhay begin vampire?

No one know abhay is vampire ...everyone will try to hide her relationship with abhay .
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Piya bcums a model, cool😎

cnt wait to see Misha😳

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

no Piya's family is hiding her relation with Abhay as she has totally forgotten him

ummm...i dont like this idea of Piya becoming a model 🤔...she is all good with her girl next door image

cmon variety is spice of life,i was kinda bored seeing her girl next door image
 ab toh she is looking totally awesome