Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Such a lovely episode!! Sushaan scene (Page 19)

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Well so far its not exactly like OBS, some parts are missing, some parts have been added. Like the emotional talk of BM/Ishaan and Suhana, this is purely SGP creation. The flirtatious scenes have been changed although the idea is the same, the dialogues are different. Of course the execution is much sharper.Also the precap showed Jassi pulling Ishaan's leg, that also wasn't there in OBS. So the based idea, half of the content are the same but not all as I said some parts are modified and some are added while other parts are skipped.

P.S. You are right, the new guy, don't know his name. He tried, I mean he wasn't bad but Rajdeep left such an impact that it was just difficult to digest anyone else playing that role. Never mind!

Hmmm, Good that the CVs have made modifications. The emotional BM -  Ishaan - Suhana scene was indeed needed as it gave the viewers an insight into Ishaan's perspective too. He does feel restless and wants to know what happened in the last one or two years. So, Im happy they included that scene. Its nice to see family scenes where Suhana is sharing her feelings with the elders. I am waiting for Jassi Suhana confrontation tooWink 
By now, there have been too many references to Ishaan's biwi, so Ishaan should pretty much get an idea that he indeed got married, but lets see how this track unfolds. 

Edited by sushma_01 - 24 May 2011 at 12:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192YusBee

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Finally saw the episode, it was MAKHAN ( butter) episode , smooth and creamyWink I am on strict diet so dont mind me using food item as a reference !!! TheCV,s have there ingredients right, a healthy balance of sweet , sour and TASTY treat !!!! I even liked Raunak and Paana scenes as that story should conclude as well, thats why I said a right balance . I dont know how does Ragini makes her voice husky , I am always mesmarised by it. The family scenes, Badi Maa scene, Suhana , Ishaan everything was very real and a treat to watch. All the actors are equally fantastic in there roles and performing excellent. Dialogue of the day was " Khawhishain Umeed Daitaee hain Aur Umeed Khawhishain" by Panna, and second one I enjoyed was, " Bhai nay toh neend uda he dee hai ab behain bhi neend uda rahi hai !!"

Over all an excellent start and hopefully the rest of the episodes would be as delicious and wholesome as today , in short Makhan episodes!!!!

True Sheema di, even I loved Suhana's neend dialogue. Loved it when she said she has never compromised on her sleep. As you said it was an excellent  start. I hope they give us such episodes and make this track a memorable one. Smile

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yesterday epi just superb...hope will show moreee but i want sushaan's rainy cute romantic sceneSmile Smilehope Cv's will shown...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

[

Hmmm, Good that the CVs have made modifications. The emotional BM -  Ishaan - Suhana scene was indeed needed as it gave the viewers an insight into Ishaan's perspective too. He does feel restless and wants to know what happened in the last one or two years. So, Im happy they included that scene. Its nice to see family scenes where Suhana is sharing her feelings with the elders. I am waiting for Jassi Suhana confrontation tooWink 
By now, there have been too many references to Ishaan's biwi, so Ishaan should pretty much get an idea that he indeed got married, but lets see how this track unfolds. 

Exactly...ab toh ishaan ke dimaag ki baati jal hi jani chahiye
!!!

sushma_01radpat25mjtruelegendYusBee

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

!!!

Haan, Ishaan has lost his memory not his brains Wink

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

!!!

Haan, Ishaan has lost his memory not his brains Wink

That is the 1 thing that bugs me!! COME ON Ishaan...does it not ring bells and create curiosity? ConfusedOh I sinerely hope that they don't drag it like OBS. IT LASTED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS. They need to cut it short and aviod some of the stupid bits in between.

sushma_01radpat25111192YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

You are right that emotional scene was indeed much needed. They did well to bring it at this stage as Ishaan's becoming more and more bewildered. It felt like some relief. Definitely we need some progress this week. Each week they should take it a step further so that it doesn't seem stretched!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01radpat25YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">
</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">!!!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000" size="3">
Haan, Ishaan has lost his memory not his brains Wink</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">That is the 1 thing that bugs me!! COME ON Ishaan...does it not ring bells and create curiosity? ConfusedOh I sinerely hope that they don't drag it like OBS. IT LASTED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS. They need to cut it short and aviod some of the stupid bits in between.</font>

I have a feeling it would bd same here too. As this week is the 3rd week , nothing so far from Ishaan except the name Suhana is suna suna to him, it will be two months by the end of it or may be more as the episode would be 30 min from next week.

Go to top