Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Such a lovely episode!! Sushaan scene (Page 18)

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Todays episode was lovely!! Smile  It had the right mix of emotion and fun. Suhana scene with elders was very nicely done. She looked so cute while sleeping Big smile.  Really liked how Radha Bua pulled Suhana's leg a little and also the way Suhana complained to  BM saying 'bhai ne tho meri neend uda hi diya,ab behen bhi uda rahi hain' LOL
Sushaan scene was a treat to watch. Day Dreaming  Somehow in that scene I felt Jay performed better than Ragini. Embarrassed  Not to forget I just loved the saree she wore in the FB scene. The color looks so good on Ragini. In the family scene, it was funny to see how Ishaan was throwing glances at Suhana  and she was not missing a single opportunity to give him her signature smile, wink or a questioning look!! Wink
So far in the whole history of the Kashyap family saga the only useful thing that Ilesh  did was to blurt out Suhana's name unknowingly I guess!! Thank God kuch tho kaam aaya Ilesh. The name did strike a cord in Ishaan's brain.

P.S : Sheemu di, is this going exactly the OBS way?? I did not watch the amnesia part as I did not like the actor who replaced Rajdeep.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuemjtruelegend111192YusBeeAshis

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i too liked todays epiSmile...it ws totally niceClap...
d 1st BM-ishaan-suhana scene ws nice...badima ws too gudEmbarrassed...n sushaans expressions wr also GrtEmbarrassed...
n v got anothr sushaan-cute scene in btwn amnesia track...Smilews a very luvly sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
n thn small flirtings of suhana,n her aankh-marnaLOL...
thn ilesh...whenvr he gets sumthin to eat,he'll slip out sumthin dats unnecessaryLOLLOLLOL...bt cz of dat ishaan rememberd 'suhana'Big smile...
n i think d segmnt shown in SBB,whr suhana n meeti playin wll b aird tmrw or day aftr tmrw,cz i blv dat she ws wearin d same sareeWink...
nywy,todays epi ws overall a GREAT episodeClapClapClap...n tmrws episode also seem to b fun...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshis

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The precap was interesting, Jassi is hilarious 'Tu apni biwi pe line maar raha ho'ROFL I hope Suhana does not miss the chance to pull Ishaan's leg about him eyeing her again. 

Edited by -Yas- - 23 May 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01mjtruelegendAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

Todays episode was lovely!! Smile  It had the right mix of emotion and fun. Suhana scene with elders was very nicely done. She looked so cute while sleeping Big smile.  Really liked how Radha Bua pulled Suhana's leg a little and also the way Suhana complained to  BM saying 'bhai ne tho meri neend uda hi diya,ab behen bhi uda rahi hain' LOL
Sushaan scene was a treat to watch. Day Dreaming  Somehow in that scene I felt Jay performed better than Ragini. Embarrassed  Not to forget I just loved the saree she wore in the FB scene. The color looks so good on Ragini. In the family scene, it was funny to see how Ishaan was throwing glances at Suhana  and she was not missing a single opportunity to give him her signature smile, wink or a questioning look!! Wink
So far in the whole history of the Kashyap family saga the only useful thing that Ilesh  did was to blurt out Suhana's name unknowingly I guess!! Thank God kuch tho kaam aaya Ilesh. The name did strike a cord in Ishaan's brain.

P.S : Sheemu di, is this going exactly the OBS way?? I did not watch the amnesia part as I did not like the actor who replaced Rajdeep.

Really? You thought Jay was better than Ragini in that scene? Hhhmm. I think they both were on par with each other as it was a simple, sweet and romantic scene.
Anyways yes thank goodness Ilesh said her name, it did pull some strings and planted a seed in Ishaan's head. Great job Ilesh.Clap

Well so far its not exactly like OBS, some parts are missing, some parts have been added. Like the emotional talk of BM/Ishaan and Suhana, this is purely SGP creation. The flirtatious scenes have been changed although the idea is the same, the dialogues are different. Of course the execution is much sharper.Also the precap showed Jassi pulling Ishaan's leg, that also wasn't there in OBS. So the based idea, half of the content are the same b
ut not all as I said some parts are modified and some are added while other parts are skipped.

P.S. You are right, the new guy, don't know his name. He tried, I mean he wasn't bad but Rajdeep left such an impact that it was just difficult to digest anyone else playing that role. Never mind!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01radpat25111192Ashis

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
The episode was good one.Thankfully Meena kumari is back Smile loved her suggestion of  where to sleep LOL missed her also missing MA ,Rano,Rajni and Meethi and khair BM-RB-Dadaji and Suhana's scence was good alongwith Suhana praising Ishaan and Sushaan's scence was was the highlight of the episodeTongue it was too good with the dialouges and Sushaan's charm loved the way Ishaan took Suhana name with so much depth during that particular scene.Ishaan ke dimag main Suhana ke naam ki ghanti bajji Big smile its a good signWink.First time I don't want to kill Elesh as he took Suhana's name infront of Ishaan now Ishaan will dimag laraing about it but today I think it was a bit slow or dragging episode but still enjoyable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yas-

The precap was interesting, Jassi is hilarious 'Tu apni biwi pe line maar raha ho'ROFL I hope Suhana does not miss the chance to pull Ishaan's leg about him eyeing her again. 

Haha yes that sounds interesting.LOL I am looking forward to it as this is new from the creatives. I am eager to see how it unfolds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode, it was MAKHAN ( butter) episode , smooth and creamyWink I am on strict diet so dont mind me using food item as a reference !!! TheCV,s have there ingredients right, a healthy balance of sweet , sour and TASTY treat !!!! I even liked Raunak and Paana scenes as that story should conclude as well, thats why I said a right balance . I dont know how does Ragini makes her voice husky , I am always mesmarised by it. The family scenes, Badi Maa scene, Suhana , Ishaan everything was very real and a treat to watch. All the actors are equally fantastic in there roles and performing excellent. Dialogue of the day was " Khawhishain Umeed Daitaee hain Aur Umeed Khawhishain" by Panna, and second one I enjoyed was, " Bhai nay toh neend uda he dee hai ab behain bhi neend uda rahi hai !!"

Over all an excellent start and hopefully the rest of the episodes would be as delicious and wholesome as today , in short Makhan episodes!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01ramzzzKeenu.GShadowImbuemeenakshi_16mjtruelegend111192iViewsAshisNimbuMirchiMonu-SunNaa

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I really liked everything in the episode..It had the perfect mix

Go to top