Such a lovely episode!! Sushaan scene - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

You are right netri, today in last scene inder genuinely wanted to help ishaan...but ilesh was shown busy pulling ishaan's leg
I tell U Renu, V hated S playing actress more than character S it self. She was annoying ... Even though some of the scenes weren't that bad  V hated her Y ? Cauz of the Actress . If U go back and see those scenes. Not all of them were that bad. I remember her intro .  Ouch is the word . Since her entrance we hated her not bcauz of the story but her acing or lack of it . 
Originally posted by netri

Sugar coting ...🤣 Yeh achi achi batein nahi chlengi nahi chalengi ... Styagrahh ...🤣

Netri ki bacchi!!! I am serious!! She probably has no idea that I can't stand that woman and I have never interacted with her before, so how can I put her in the DH?
If it was you then yes I would have done it straight away.
😆

I tell U Renu, V hated S playing actress more than character S it self. She was annoying ... Even though some of the scenes weren't that bad  V hated her Y ? Cauz of the Actress . If U go back and see those scenes. Not all of them were that bad. I remember her intro .  Ouch is the word . Since her entrance we hated her not bcauz of the story but her acing or lack of it . 

Netri ,are you kidding ...ek baar dekh liya bahut hai😆
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Netri ki bacchi!!! I am serious!! She probably has no idea that I can't stand that woman and I have never interacted with her before, so how can I put her in the DH?
If it was you then yes I would have done it straight away.
😆
I won't give U that honor , I never say her name , and I hate the actress too... I know U like me so U won't put me in ur DH but in ur House... 😍

Hey I said  " IF "  big " IF " 🤣🤣

I know Renu, Netri pagal ho gayi hai!! E Netri shub shub bol!!😆

Netri... what u saying?? 😲😲... wasn't that enough that we tolerated her for almost 2-3 months??OuchOuch

By mentioning this... I think you are making you way clear to Sheemu's DH...😆😆

Sheemu.. did you see this... Netri is advising us to re-watch S***🤢🤢 's Epis...😉

I won't give U that honor , I never say her name , and I hate the actress too... I know U like me so U won't put me in ur DH but in ur House... 😍

Oh my MEETHI CHOORI!! Now look who's sugar coating. Your day will come too, for a visit to my special DH,  which only MEANT for this forum and SGP CRIMINALS.
Seems like another Shubh start of the week!!! Haven't seen it yet and looks like won't be able to see it until late. So by that time you will be gone.Thanks Sheemu for the info.
Abe O ... I m not advertising S pagalo ...
I thought I was having discussion abt the storyline but U all took my perfectly making sense Post ka kabada karne pe tule ho... 😭 Anyways , Mujhe DH lejana easy nahi hogaa... I m going to drag all of U with me...So beware ...😎  M too Cool to send to DH ...