Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

@nets-yeah...Suhana holds a record of having different hair in the whole serial till date i guess๐Ÿคฃ..and you all are always piche her hair๐Ÿ˜†

Shounak tell U the truth, Since I saw that promo video I m witing for the hairstyle change ...๐Ÿ˜›  Woh Sunhari Zunfain Kahi Kho gayee hain ... Par kay kare Suhana ko Woh Zulfain yaad nahi hain na Issi Liye ...๐Ÿ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Renu and Shaunak babu. You are right Ishaan did look a bit chubby, but he was so good today that I actually didn't notice the 1st time.
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Shounu...I dont care and bother to see the rest of the tracks where Sushaan is not involved...and who will bother to see Raunak - Panna scenes now..sorry it bores me

are you ghussa on me?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

@nets-wah wah..wah wah...๐Ÿ˜†but I guess the hairstylist wont fulfill your wish soon..remember the SBB segment where Ishaan calls Suhana..there also she has this hair and that scene is yet to come in SGP๐Ÿ˜‰
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sheemu di..please notice the third person from left in the above row in riya's signature[siggy]๐Ÿคฃriya..you are so going to Sheemu di's DH today๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG Shounak ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  DH is going to have a new tenant ...๐Ÿ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sushaan scene is one of the best scene . Suhana and Ishaan looked so good and the way suhana wakes up with her hai, simple and lovely dailogues .. Badimaa-suhana and ishaan, sofa scene with family is good too.. Hope to see MA this week, but jassi is irritating ..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no no..m not angry at all shounu...๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

no no..m not angry at all shounu...๐Ÿ˜†

Resham but you are giving reason to shounak to get angry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: 111192

Resham but you are giving reason to shounak to get angry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wohi toh๐Ÿ˜†resham di...please..call me anything..but please dont end it with onu...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†someone with the same name is lietrally driving me nuts these days in the forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw...I really found the part funny when Suhana said ki she is acting like Jaya Bacchan from abhimaan...and Ishaan with his bholupan says..toh main Amitabh Bacchan hoon?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Resham. I agree with you completely. I used to really enjoy Panna scenes but for the month I've been fast forwarding her scenes and Raunak scenes. They are of no interest to me at all. I am sorry to say that I too find them really boring.
111192 thumbnail

wohi toh๐Ÿ˜†resham di...please..call me anything..but please dont end it with onu...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†someone with the same name is lietrally driving me nuts these days in the forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw...I really found the part funny when Suhana said ki she is acting like Jaya Bacchan from abhimaan...and Ishaan with his bholupan says..toh main Amitabh Bacchan hoon?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Are Ishaan miya pehke apni height to dekh lo...phir amitabh bannane ke bare mein sochna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†