Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaunak babu, did Ishaan change his hairstyle? To be honest, I did not notice.
111192 thumbnail
Ishaan keeps on staring at sashikala and says to other that he gets irritated in her presence...sashikala should ignore ishaan for 2-3 days and should not goto his room...phir maza ayega 😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really loved Sofa part...srsly loved the scenes btw Ishan Suhana...rest I didnt paid attention
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I didn't notice it too...but one thing i noticed about ishaan was his double chin😉😆

I mean not just his hairstyle..but his whole look..in the flashback they show him with this short hair..and he looked fatter😆..and then in the sofa scene...his hair was on his forehead total champu ishtyle😆and again in the last scene in his room..he again had short hair😆😆..dont know why...

@nets-yeah...Suhana holds a record of having different hair in the whole serial till date i guess🤣..and you all are always piche her hair😆
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I really loved Sofa part...srsly loved the scenes btw Ishan Suhana...rest I didnt paid attention

😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
@riya. Yes as per the original version, we should see Manju aunty back this week, so we will get a chance to hear her beautiful dialogues again, and yes SGP is very interesting at the moment.

Ahem Ahem...and someone was telling me to concentrate a few days back!🤔😡😆*mixed emotions u see*

shounak..concentrate pls...where were you😆...And yes thank goodness no Raunak today

@riya. Yes as per the original version, we should see Manju aunty back this week, so we will get a chance to hear her beautiful dialogues again, and yes SGP is very interesting at the moment.

Sheemu di..please notice the third person from left in the above row in riya's signature[siggy]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣riya..you are so going to Sheemu di's DH today🤣🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shounu...I dont care and bother to see the rest of the tracks where Sushaan is not involved...and who will bother to see Raunak - Panna scenes now..sorry it bores me