Such a lovely episode!! Sushaan scene

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Guys, I am so happy. There were such lovely moments...

BM/Ishaan/Suhana
This was continuation of Friday's last scene. Ishaan asking BM, what is he missing. BM, reluctant to say anything but reassures him that everything will be fine and he will remember this "anmol cheez". Suhana comes in the room after Ishaan leaves then she is concerned for Ishaan and feels bad for him as he's become restless. BM again reassures Suhana and tells her that soon Ishaan's memory will come back. Loved that scene. Simple and emotional.

The family scene with Suhana.
Suhana is sleeping on the sofa because thanks to Ishaan, she's become an insomniac. Bless her. Everyone asks why she wakes up so soon? She said its so that she can see Ishaan while he's sleeping.😳 So the prayer is just pretence😆She then remember a really wonderul Sushaan scene.

Suhana wakes Ishaan with her wet hair😆 She says I have picked this from a movie scene  😆 They come close 😳Ishaan tells her how much he loves waking her up and that she shouldn't change that habbit because its habbit to wake her every day. It was such a sweet and natural scene, both Ragini and Jay were wonderful. This was one of the scenes I was waiting to see, I am happy it was shown today 👏

Of
course there was the usual nok-jhok between the bhais/bhabhies. Over all I found it to be a lovely episode. The hights are the BM/Ishaan and Suhana scene and of course my SUSHAAN scene It was a REAL TREAT. Thankyou SGP.

(I am sorry guys I did not pay much attention to any other scenes, especially Raunak/Ilesh/Panna scenes, I just don't have the patience for them)

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
yeah...it was a good episode...😊
all scenes were good...
loved the dramatic way ishaan says suhana cannot be someone ordinary or unimportant..and they ended episode...dont know..felt that was very nicely done...

on the whole...a good start...
it wud be great if we have MA back for Jassi...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yeah...it was a good episode...😊
all scenes were good...
loved the dramatic way ishaan says suhana cannot be someone ordinary or unimportant..and they ended episode...dont know..felt that was very nicely done...

on the whole...a good start...
it wud be great if we have MA back for Jassi...

I know I am missing MA too. She sould be coming this week, according to OBS track. So lets hope she'll entertain us again soon
😆
Overall a nice episode and Sofa scene was the best scene today for me👍🏼
Over all Good episode ... Missing MA very much . 
Originally posted by 111192

Overall a nice episode and Sofa scene was the best scene today for me👍🏼

Very true Renu that was a lovely scene. Loved their concern, loved the gentle tease from RB as well. All were very good. 👏

Originally posted by netri

Over all Good episode ... Missing MA very much . 

Yes me too. 😊It been a long time since we heard her "beautiful dialogues"😆
I really liked everything in the episode..It had the perfect mix of humour,substance,thriller*thnks to piya*😆...A good start..hope they do continue like this...

I loved the part when Meena suggests Suhana to sleep in the chatai on the floor🤣and Suhana's expressions🤣even the sofa part was good..On the whole a good episode SGP style...😊

Seeing Panna's scene..I started having some pity on my teachers😆phir socha..agar unke liye itna mushkil kaam hota..toh woh hamein tests likhne ke liye hi nahin dete😆then all the pity vanished.😳😆

But I have a question...Why does Ishaan's hairstyle change after each scene?😳
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know I am missing MA too. She sould be coming this week, according to OBS track. So lets hope she'll entertain us again soon
😆

Is MA really coming back???? ...Wow tht wud be gr8 then  ! SGP is getting more interesting 
Originally posted by .sb.

But I have a question...Why does Ishaan's hairstyle change after each scene?😳

Shounak , Shashi Kala ka aasar hain ... HairStyle toh change kare ga na... 😉