Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 9)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Mooner... do you think Dutta likes Ben & Jerry's ice cream?

If he doesn't then he will only affirm our Gadha theory all the more. He will prob prefer it with lots of Choco chips thrown in though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

So Dutta needs to evolve is what we all agree on.

His first evolution was noted as...

From Gadha to Bewakoof???? or am I wrong

@ Elysia, I went missing forr... ok the official version is, I have come home from office and ready for LNMB 

Let's start! With Dutta's hot glare.

Chice A)

Aisaaheeeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leather lingerie mein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choice B)

Missed the guiness record for pop-your-eyeballs because of Baaji. Dhokaaa...

Choice C)

Sew the button fast, mujhse aur der saans nehi roka jata...

Chice D)

Who left this pin on the SOFAAA...www

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFL Mooner, omigod.

I like all the choices. By the way, Suds was quite amazed seeing Dutta like this. He thinks Dutta has elastic eyeballs.

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Mooner... do you think Dutta likes Ben & Jerry's ice cream?

If he doesn't then he will only affirm our Gadha theory all the more. He will prob prefer it with lots of Choco chips thrown in though.

Mh, yeah.

Edited by Elysia - 23 May 2011 at 2:29pm

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

@ Elysia, I went missing forr... ok the official version is, I have come home from office and ready for LNMB 

Chice A)

Choice B)

Choice C)

Chice D)

I like all the choices. By the way, Suds was quite amazed seeing Dutta like this. He thinks Dutta has elastic eyeballs.

Tell me, did he as a dad keep Du-Du and Duttashri engaged by popping them out and in like a yo-yo. I mean a diff take on becoming a horse (or Gadha) for your children.

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Now Elysia, I spied a comment by you on my Nanasaheb Tawde observations. Now gurl, gurl, when will you realise my interests in him or his style statements to be more precise, is solely ACADEMIC. A trend setter like him needs to be closely tracked for the sake of fashion history. Did you note his appearance today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Chice A)

Choice B)

Choice C)

Chice D)

Tell me, did he as a dad keep Du-Du and Duttashri engaged by popping them out and in like a yo-yo. I mean a diff take on becoming a horse (or Gadha) for your children.

Dutta only popped his eyeballs like that when I dressed up like Cleopatra.

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

LOL, Appu, you know how I am. Words are my passion and once I start, it's hard to make me stop. FINALLY a good healthy debate with you again, Appu. Missed that Embarrassed My comments in red, sweets:

Aah same here, Ana Big smile! And I love your writing style and your sense of humor Wink!

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

And as far as Nakku is concerned, like how Baaji refused to believe her initially, chances are less Dutta would also believe her. He would think because she is stuck on "Nana being bad" nara, she is imagining things.

But, Appu, that would be Dutta's choice na. I don't want to underestimate Dutta's trust in Naku. If she told him everything that she has figured out so far, then he would trust her - enough to mark her words and consider them once he cools down. Eventually, he'd even investigate.Maybe he would, but can you really trust him on that? Can Nakku REALLY take a chance since he gave her a LAST warning from even taking Nana's name? Dont you think the risk of being reprimanded and ending their entire mission is a bigger one? Its just a "maybe" yaar, but the risk of losing out on the mission IF Dutta refuses to believe is a more dangerous one, not only to Dutta, but the entire PN women-folk.

However, by keeping things from him, she's basically telling him that she doesn't have as much faith in him as she has in Baji (for instance), because honestly, this is like a repeat episode of when she told Baji about her true face before she'd even told Dutta. Its not about faith actually, its just about their natures. Dutta refused to listen to her, Baaji listened and trusted her, thats all. As you remember na, Dutta was the FIRST person she told about Nana, and she kept repeating it till Dutta gave her a LAST warning Ouch! By leaving the house against his direct orders, she broke his trust in her. Like Nakku said while going to for the flower, for a bigger cause and a bigger promise, breaking a small one tho banta hain na Wink. Actually, she isn't making the situation any easier for him - quite the opposite; she's making him angrier, concerned, and much more agitated. He can sense that Baji and Naku are going behind his back. It's making him feel like an idiot. I agree, but she doesnt have any other option after Dutta refused to even listen to her regarding Nana right? Remember, after she repeatedly "irritated" him with Nana's name, finally he gave her a LAST warning to NEVER take Nana's name in front of her.

As I had mentioned in the last episode,
Nakku knows Dutta might be hurt when he comes to know what she was doing behind his back, but what she is thinking is, its ok even if Dutta feels bad about it, but PROTECTING him is more important to her at this point. Her motive and mission is a higher well-being of Dutta, for which it would still be ok even if she temporarily upsets him in this regard. So she is willing to face Dutta's wrath as against losing him to death!

What you're basically saying here, Appu, is that the end justifies the means.

I strongly disagree with that. I don't believe in the Machiavellian idea of the end justifying the means in any case at all.

I find that Naku was being very selfish by leaving the house against Dutta's orders. Like I said in my post, Dutta is in danger every day. But she's his dhaal. Isn't the best way to protect him from danger by protecting herself? Cruising around in foreign villages is basically flashing Dutta's weakness. It's Lois Lane walking around Metropolis, holding up a green stone, screaming: "This is Kryptonite and it can kill my hubby Superman." Nakku and selfish Shocked?!?! But if the end itself is someone's death, can ANYTHING justify the loss of a life? Especially that of Dutta FOR Nakku?!

I mean, Naku is his strength, but she's also his weak point, his Achilles heel. If anything happens to her, Dutta will shatter irreversibly. It is true, but trying to protect Dutta's "dhaal" what if Dutta itself sinks in danger because he chose to trust the wrong people? Dutta asked Nakku not to go and get those flowers, but she did, if she dint, would Dutta have been able to see eventually, and fight his war with Kala? If he was late even by few minutes, wouldnt his entire family have been wiped out? Maybe Dutta's eyesight would have returned in the long run, but in the mean time, what about the damage Kala does?

In addition to that, she was also being selfish in terms of how she - once again - gambled Dutta and Baji's relationship in her 007 mission to dig in Nana and Damodar's past. Baji didn't have much of a choice but to take her where she wanted to be taken. She could've asked him to go there alone and research, but she insisted on going herself and put Baji in a difficult situation that eventually forced him to break Dutta's trust - again. Naku knows exactly how hurt Dutta was the last time that she and Baji went behind his back - regardless of why and what and how. The fact that they didn't trust him enough to involve him, or find his knowing important is what damaged him the most. See I've admitted, the last time (i.e., during FR), Nakku WAS wrong! She shouldnt have hidden that truth from him. But here the situation is different. I have already explained this in my previous post Big smile.

Why repeat the same mistake twice?

People never seem to have much faith in his capablities. It's the one thing that he told Naku (back during the JMM2 track). He said that her faith in him, in his strength is what gave him strength If he is right couple of times, he was wrong many a times too right Wink? This time Nakku showed faith in Dutta, but he himself refused to show faith in Nakku! Faith is something that should be mutual right? If Dutta was in Nakku's place, how would he have felt if Nakku REFUSED to believe him? So here I would say, its not Nakku, but Dutta is the one who doesnt have faith in Nakku! and back in December, he told his mother that what did he lack since Naku didn't trust him enough to come to him but went to Baji instead. Again, her FR to Baaji was unintentional. She wanted to tell the truth, but her mom and Baaji stopped her. But still, she should have said the truth. Anyways, as I said before, thats a totally different case, where Nakku was wrong.

She's jeopardizing a lot of important things in the name of his well-being. The end doesn't justify the means, is my belief. Her personal fear of losing him and her need to protect him doesn't justify the way that she goes about things. She has to choose the right way to reach her goal. The right way isn't keeping secrets from, no matter how much she feels that he won't believe her. Let him decide. She's underestimating his trust in her. Everything that she says goes in and stays in his head. He might deny her words, yell, flip out, but her words do stay with him. He considers them and he also becomes more aware. Its not just about protecting Dutta, its also for his entire family. When she told him the right way that Nana is behind him without proofs, did Dutta believe her? If she told him in the right manner that she wants to do all these things, will Dutta allow her to continue? See Ana, here its not that Nakku's means is wrong. She is not outrightly doing "wrong" things, she is just hiding things FOR THE TIME BEING, so that when she has collected everything essential so that Dutta FINALLY believes her, then she can confidently go and face Dutta, and show him everything. But before that, she needs to "collect" everything that might be required to WIN Dutta's confidence in this matter.

So telling Dutta the truth before the completion of this mission, is a big risk and they cannot take a chance of being reprimanded from the mission, as its the question of Dutta's life here. And since the topic is about Damodar (which is really sensitive for Dutta), its better not to reveal any half-baked information to him at this point, and wait till they find something more concrete.

When it comes to Damodar, I believe that Naku and Baji should reveal everything they know and let Dutta decide whether he wants to dig in his dead father's past. Hiding things from him and going behind his back is making him upset and confused and making him feel like a standing idiot. Dutta's life is on the line, indeed, but his lifeline is attached to Naku's. He can only be harmed if she's harmed. Maybe she should remember that before she wanders away on her own playing the female, short, and Indian version of Sherlock Holmes. The difference is, you are only looking at the short-term "right", which can do lot of long-term permanent damages, JUST cos Dutta refused to believe, or take actions on time. Actually I believe in "means justifying ends" Big smile, it has even been mentioned in Bhagvat Gita, i.e, "For overall good to prevail, adopting certain wrong means is OK", Lord Krishna himself said this Big smile!

If Dutta will himself not be willing to go into depth regarding this matter, and if he wont even allow Nakku to do so, eventually not only Dutta, all the women folk at PN are also at risk at the hands of Nana. So I think Nakku-Baaji are being practical here. It is evident that BOTH of them are not liking it to lie to Dutta, but the circumstance itself is like that.

But you see, I disagree, Appu. Regardless of the circumstances, there's no excuse good enough for lying to Dutta about anything. Especially Naku. And as for going into depth about the current revelations, then how can they assume that he won't delve into things when they haven't trusted him enough to TELL him about those things? You are forgetting that Nakku tried to tell him SO MANY times, but he refused to even listen! So now, its more Dutta's fault because of which the truth is being hidden from him. They can't know before they do tell him and give him time to digest things na. Lying to him and hiding things will only make everything worse and it will be held against them in due time... unless they come forth now while he's only angry and not hurt. I know Dutta, eventually when he himself finds out Nana's truth, forget about being upset, he will apologize to Nakku and Baaji for not trusting them Wink.

Dutta is NOT easy to convince when he is adamant! And Dutta's adamancy is the main hinderance here, and the main reason as to why Nakku and Baaji are not able to tell him the truth, even though they want to. Nakku never wanted to hide Nana's truth from Dutta, but Dutta was never a polite listener and would just storm out the moment she takes Nana's name. So I guess, Dutta dint leave an option there.

Perhaps because of the way Naku started the conversation: "Nana is a bad man! He wants to kill you!" I mean, way to go, Naku. Of course it's harder now to talk to him about it. What she should've done to start with is tell him about Nana showing up at the mandir, the things he said to her, what she has found out on her own, and the fact that if not for himself, then for her peace's sake, he should look into Nana's past - she could even compare the situation with Nana to Kala's betrayal. How Dutta never saw that one coming because she was his sister.

I mean, she handled things too radically and got a radical response. She should have appealed to his rationale rather than his emotions. That I agree, Nakku's initial revelation of Nana's truth was the main problem. She was not at all diplomatic or tactful Angry!

Yes, Dutta is stubborn. But he ALWAYS listens to Naku. Her words leave an impact. They're never forgotten. He would have considered what she told him... had she told him everything from the start. He's a difficult man, but not an impossible man. I guess its just that Nakku considers telling Dutta to be a bit too risky, as the cause here is REALLY important to be shelved pre-maturely!

And I have a feeling, tommorow Baaji and Nakku will tell the truth, and will try to convince Dutta with those letters, but Dutta himself will deny saying "kaha hain ismein Nanasaheb ka naam?!?!...kaha hain isme Damodar ka naam?!?!" That moment, both Nakku and Baaji will become silent, and will HAVE to end their mission half-way, as Dutta will DEMAND so! Now after all this if Dutta asks Nakku to end everything, she wont have an option.
I'm hoping that they will, Appu. And even if Dutta tells her to end it, that's his right and his choice. No Ana, ending it means letting go off this entire mystery which they managed to unfold halfway, and causing more damage to Dutta and the family! I would say, a person's LIFE is more important than a LIE Embarrassed! Its a "white lie" Ana, its not wrong, and after the REAL truths are revealed, it will cease to hurt Dutta, even if it did hurt him before.

So even though it IS true that what Nakku-Baaji are doing without informing Dutta is not totally right, still I feel they can be justified to an extent, due to the limitations posed on them by Dutta himself. So maybe we can say, both, Dutta & Nakku-Baaji are not totally right or totally wrong in their individual point of views.

I can understand Baji and Naku, but what they're doing is not right in any sense. Lying to his face, going behind his back, digging in his father's past, disobeying his direct orders - in the end, it's all a break of his trust. That, in my eyes, cannot be justified at all. I believe in choosing the right means to reach the right end. Ok tell me one thing Ana, what if the "end" was someone's death? Is a "lie" bigger than saving someone's "life"? If you were faced with a real life situation where people whom you loved were at some kind of risk, where if you say a "white lie", the probability of saving them is greater, but if you dont, the chances are greater that you might lose them to death, very frankly, which one would you choose Wink? Well I would personally look into preventing a BIGGER harm. And eventually, when you reveal the truth to the person whom you lied, with proper reasoning based on circumstances, and the POSITIVE impact of the same, a sensible person will not be upset, and will try to see the reason as to why the truth was hidden from him/her.

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 23 May 2011 at 2:39pm

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Now Elysia, I spied a comment by you on my Nanasaheb Tawde observations. Now gurl, gurl, when will you realise my interests in him or his style statements to be more precise, is solely ACADEMIC. A trend setter like him needs to be closely tracked for the sake of fashion history. Did you note his appearance today?

There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mooner. I want you to be my sasu maa. Don't worry.

No, I didn't. Should I have? Okay, honestly, I tried, but you were sticking to him like glue and I couldn't get a clear view :( Was he wearing this with he gold chain:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top