Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom Confused?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

I have a theory about this Aparna..check my post...I think Madhu is Rupali and Ramdas' daughter. Damodar took her under his wings when this incident and maybe delivery of the child eventually happened, and gave her his name. Madhu probably does not even know her mother is alive and by the same theory, NS.

Nooo Ouch Dutta and Madhu aren't siblings? That just broke my heart Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamivy_11

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom Confused?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

I have a theory about this Aparna..check my post...I think Madhu is Rupali and Ramdas' daughter. Damodar took her under his wings when this incident and maybe delivery of the child eventually happened, and gave her his name. Madhu probably does not even know her mother is alive and by the same theory, NS.

Yeah, sad isnt it, but mooh-boli behen bhi to behen hi haina? Dutta being such a righteous man, he will treat Madhu as his sister all the same.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Yeah, sad isnt it, but mooh-boli behen bhi to behen hi haina? Dutta being such a righteous man, he will treat Madhu as his sister all the same.

I know, but... I just felt there was some kinder deeper level to their relationship, unexplored. Like a closer blood-bond than the one between him and Leela, Roops, Kala.

Sigh.

Things are never as they seem.

droopy_asleepbandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Love the episode...love Dutta's dialogs...so funny...LOL

I can not take Dutta serious when he is so angry...would love to see Mishal
(I know say it every time) do this scene.Day Dreaming

For me more questions...if it is true that Rupali is Madhu's mom...then Dutta and Madhu can not be brother and sister...That is so sad Unhappy

Damodar then lied about it, unless the true is written in the letter he gave Dutta.

Also if she is the old women at Nana's house then when did she have Madhu...does Nana know about it...did Damoda just take the child...question..question..question Confused.

Can not wait to find out what happen next...and please Naku do not delay with telling the true to Dutta.

If Naku wait to long Nana is possibly
going to use it and make a mess.

Edited by agbg98 - 23 May 2011 at 11:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11-Carrie-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

First, BRILLIANT episode. Totally awesome and gripping - as usual. I'm yet to find an episode that disappoints. With such amazing writers on-board, I doubt that day will ever come.

I'm majorly tired, so this is gonna be a brief comment... well, brief for Ana, anyway.

I've almost reached a point where I'm feeling terribly annoyed with Nakusha, Baji, and AS. To a certain extent, I thought that they were right to be cautious around Dutta, especially regarding Damodar-Nana and whichever other mystery the past holds in relation to Dutta. But honestly, it's getting ridicilous - the way that they're treating him. Like a fragile, little kid who can't handle the reality of the things. Yes, it's hard for Dutta to face bitter truths slash revelations, but he's not fragile and he's not a kid. I mean, it's not even the fact that they're keeping secrets from him as much as it's the way that they're handling him (when he's pissed or catches them redhanded) that's irking me.

If they don't have the right proof yet and if they don't feel it's the "right time" to tell him everything - then perhaps they should plan their little trips better, so that they don't collide with Dutta's. For starters, Baji could've skipped his evening tea and gone straight home, which would've bought them more time. But naturally, the tea is more important. Maybe he should've ordered some biscuits to go as well and maybe one of the cute little napkins and-

Sheesh-kebab -_-

I get him. I get Dutta and his anger with the both of them and AS. None of the women actually seem to understand the gravity of the threat hovering over them. Dutta faces danger every day, life-threatening danger. He's a gangster. Comes with the gig. But the women (aka Naku and AS) seem to be having a rather tough time understanding just how an obvious target they are for his enemies. Especially when those enemies have declared open war on them.

There's more than a woman's life on stake here and Naku goes cruising with Baji - directly disobeying her husband's orders. I don't care how much she convinces herself that she's doing it for him and it's to shield him from Nana's revenge - but that was just not right.

I need to vent and I'm not done yet.

That note along with a piece of Naku's cloth was the most humiliating gesture to Dutta. Strangers, men who are most likely Dutta's enemies, have kept such a good eye on his wife that they got a piece of her sari. Nobody get's closer than that to Bhau's wife. That is humiliating and infuriating and Dutta has every reason to be PMS.

I'm not saying that Dutta handles such situations well. I mean, it's probably not the right way to deal with things - getting pissed and yelling and etc. But he sure as hell has a good reason to do so.

Which part of "do not leave this house" did Naku not understand?

You know what she should do? Regardless of whether he reacts on it or not. She should tell him all that she has found out and leave the rest to him. Let him decide if he wants to investigate or stay in the oblivion. Let him decide if he wants to believe it or not, presenting him with the letters. Knowing him, it's certain that - at some point - he would investigate and dig for the whole truth, because he's curious and deep down, he doesn't like being in the oblivion, not having control. Taking the choice away from him isn't going to make it any easier for him - quite the opposite, actually.

Making him feel like Baji and Naku are sharing something that he's not let in on will naturally make him upset, jealous (not in the affair-ish kind of way) - it's make him feel like an outsider, like they're not trusting him, which they aren't really.

It's quite simple, actually. Like this:

"Listen, dear hubby. I don't trust Nana 'cause of some weird things he said to me outside the mandir, so I checked up on him and found out he's keeping a sick lady permanently attached to a bed in a huge otherwise empty house. I even snuck in and found a picture of your father and him in one of the rooms and a bunch of letters (Naku presents the letters)."

Rest is up to Dutta.

See? Simple. Dutta would probably flip out in between her brief speech, but counting the minutes, I'm sure Naku could complete her sentences during his heavy breathing gaps.

Done venting.

The woman in the bed... I think that she's Madhu's mother. But... if she's Madhu's mother, then how can Madhu be Dutta's sister? Unless that Madhu is not really Dutta's sister, which would be hugely disappointing considering the similarities shown between them and the unique understanding between them...

Crap. My head's pounding -_-

Word Elysia...totally agree with you
SmileClap

Edited by agbg98 - 23 May 2011 at 11:33am

bandbajaoivy_11-Carrie-prncz

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Very gripping episod, Datta is worried about security of the female members of his family, but AS & Naku are not listening to him. Naku is in her detective mode with Baji. Angry Datta is scary too.

NS's parcel will make Naku & Datta reveal their findings to him?
If this was happening in the show with Mishal's performance, then it would have been a treat to watch. We are so spoiled by his good acting, that now can't settle for anybody substandered or with no standered, it is not our fault. Thanks BB & your team. Waiting for tomorrow's episodSmile
Moon that photo was excellentLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideAni_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

First, BRILLIANT episode. Totally awesome and gripping - as usual. I'm yet to find an episode that disappoints. With such amazing writers on-board, I doubt that day will ever come.

I'm majorly tired, so this is gonna be a brief comment... well, brief for Ana, anyway.

I've almost reached a point where I'm feeling terribly annoyed with Nakusha, Baji, and AS. To a certain extent, I thought that they were right to be cautious around Dutta, especially regarding Damodar-Nana and whichever other mystery the past holds in relation to Dutta. But honestly, it's getting ridicilous - the way that they're treating him. Like a fragile, little kid who can't handle the reality of the things. Yes, it's hard for Dutta to face bitter truths slash revelations, but he's not fragile and he's not a kid. I mean, it's not even the fact that they're keeping secrets from him as much as it's the way that they're handling him (when he's pissed or catches them redhanded) that's irking me.

If they don't have the right proof yet and if they don't feel it's the "right time" to tell him everything - then perhaps they should plan their little trips better, so that they don't collide with Dutta's. For starters, Baji could've skipped his evening tea and gone straight home, which would've bought them more time. But naturally, the tea is more important. Maybe he should've ordered some biscuits to go as well and maybe one of the cute little napkins and-

Sheesh-kebab -_-

I get him. I get Dutta and his anger with the both of them and AS. None of the women actually seem to understand the gravity of the threat hovering over them. Dutta faces danger every day, life-threatening danger. He's a gangster. Comes with the gig. But the women (aka Naku and AS) seem to be having a rather tough time understanding just how an obvious target they are for his enemies. Especially when those enemies have declared open war on them.

There's more than a woman's life on stake here and Naku goes cruising with Baji - directly disobeying her husband's orders. I don't care how much she convinces herself that she's doing it for him and it's to shield him from Nana's revenge - but that was just not right.

That note along with a piece of Naku's cloth was the most humiliating gesture to Dutta. Strangers, men who are most likely Dutta's enemies, have kept such a good eye on his wife that they got a piece of her sari. Nobody get's closer than that to Bhau's wife. That is humiliating and infuriating and Dutta has every reason to be PMS.

I'm not saying that Dutta handles such situations well. I mean, it's probably not the right way to deal with things - getting pissed and yelling and etc. But he sure as hell has a good reason to do so.

You know what she should do? Regardless of whether he reacts on it or not. She should tell him all that she has found out and leave the rest to him. Let him decide if he wants to investigate or stay in the oblivion. Let him decide if he wants to believe it or not, presenting him with the letters. Knowing him, it's certain that - at some point - he would investigate and dig for the whole truth, because he's curious and deep down, he doesn't like being in the oblivion, not having control. Taking the choice away from him isn't going to make it any easier for him - quite the opposite, actually.

Making him feel like Baji and Naku are sharing something that he's not let in on will naturally make him upset, jealous (not in the affair-ish kind of way) - it's make him feel like an outsider, like they're not trusting him, which they aren't really.

"Listen, dear hubby. I don't trust Nana 'cause of some weird things he said to me outside the mandir, so I checked up on him and found out he's keeping a sick lady permanently attached to a bed in a huge otherwise empty house. I even snuck in and found a picture of your father and him in one of the rooms and a bunch of letters (Naku presents the letters)."

Rest is up to Dutta.

See? Simple. Dutta would probably flip out in between her brief speech, but counting the minutes, I'm sure Naku could complete her sentences during his heavy breathing gaps.

Done venting.

The woman in the bed... I think that she's Madhu's mother. But... if she's Madhu's mother, then how can Madhu be Dutta's sister? Unless that Madhu is not really Dutta's sister, which would be hugely disappointing considering the similarities shown between them and the unique understanding between them...

Crap. My head's pounding -_-

Ana, "brief" comment?!?! ShockedLOL. Ok, so this is ANA'S "brief" comment WinkLOL!

Regarding Dutta's and Baaji-Nakku's POV, though the way Baaji-Nakku is dealing with the whole thing may not be TOTALLY right on Dutta, I still feel they have a point and reasoning (even though they are also not 100% right). The dialogue you wrote, Ana, is apt, but both Baaji and Nakku doesnt have proof of that house, that lady, or their connection with Nana. If Dutta asks Baaji "tune waha Nana ko dekha, kya?", Baaji will say "nahin" right? And as far as Nakku is concerned, like how Baaji refused to believe her initially, chances are less Dutta would also believe her. He would think because she is stuck on "Nana being bad" nara, she is imagining things Confused.

As I had mentioned in the last episode, Nakku knows Dutta might be hurt when he comes to know what she was doing behind his back, but what she is thinking is, its ok even if Dutta feels bad about it, but PROTECTING him is more important to her at this point. Her motive and mission is a higher well-being of Dutta, for which it would still be ok even if she temporarily upsets him in this regard. So she is willing to face Dutta's wrath as against losing him to death! And informing him at this stage was risky, as there are chances that Dutta can put an end to this mission the moment he comes to know of it! So telling Dutta the truth before the completion of this mission, is a big risk and they cannot take a chance of being reprimanded from the mission, as its the question of Dutta's life here. And since the topic is about Damodar (which is really sensitive for Dutta), its better not to reveal any half-baked information to him at this point, and wait till they find something more concrete.

If Dutta will himself not be willing to go into depth regarding this matter, and if he wont even allow Nakku to do so, eventually not only Dutta, all the women folk at PN are also at risk at the hands of Nana. So I think Nakku-Baaji are being practical here. It is evident that BOTH of them are not liking it to lie to Dutta, but the circumstance itself is like that. Dutta is NOT easy to convince when he is adamant! And Dutta's adamancy is the main hinderance here, and the main reason as to why Nakku and Baaji are not able to tell him the truth, even though they want to. Nakku never wanted to hide Nana's truth from Dutta, but Dutta was never a polite listener and would just storm out the moment she takes Nana's name! So I guess, Dutta dint leave any other option there.

Regarding sharing their find-outs with Dutta, this is not enough proof to convince Dutta. Agreed, Baaji and Nakku has those letters as proof, but in that letter, ANYWHERE, is Damodar's OR Nana's name written?! No. "Bhao" & "Damya" can be ANYONE! And I have a feeling, tommorow Baaji and Nakku will tell the truth, and will try to convince Dutta with those letters, but Dutta himself will deny saying "kaha hain ismein Nanasaheb ka naam?!?!...kaha hain isme Damodar ka naam?!?!" That moment, both Nakku and Baaji will become silent, and will HAVE to end their mission half-way, as Dutta will DEMAND so! Now after all this if Dutta asks Nakku to end everything, she wont have an option, but to end it prematurely!

So even though it IS true that what Nakku-Baaji are doing without informing Dutta is not totally right, still I feel they can be justified to an extent, due to the limitations posed on them by Dutta himself. So maybe we can say, both, Dutta & Nakku-Baaji are not totally right or totally wrong in their individual point of views.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 23 May 2011 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagobandbajaomnx12Ani_La_IamElysiaivy_11

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Elysia]

Sheesh-kebab -_-

Rest is up to Dutta.

Done venting.

I am straight besides Im married to D for more than a year now but if you were here I 'd kiss you on both cheeks.I'd also throw in a tight hug I'm so happy.
WORDD!WORDD!WORDD! Its been the only thing on my mind past couple of days yet I could not have put it so well.ClapClapClap

@Bold: The very & only thing I been asking Nakusha for a year.LET HIM DECIDE.

Let him decide he wants to marry  Supriya or not after telling him about her escape attempt.

Let him decide he wants to marry her or not after truthfully telling him her story.

Let him decide what to do with Nana after telling him about his subtle threats & meeting with enemies behind D's back

Let him decide for the love of GodCry

He must have some capability in him to handle atleast matters of his own else he would not have survived the blows & kicks life has been relentlessly meting out to him since he was three.Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iamprnczivy_11Elysia

Go to top