Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Moontide

Seems someone found the photograph that Naku had dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Can sombody please hand it over to her Shocked

Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

I am going to die laughing!! Its a 1985 picture why does Damodar have a cellphone in the hand?

You are mistaken Ma'am. It a high funda cigarette case which can also be used to detonate bombs long distance. A gift from Shakaal. Seems Damodar and he were very close in those days.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbandbajaomnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*prnczElysiaivy_11-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by Moontide

Seems someone found the photograph that Naku had dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Can sombody please hand it over to her Shocked

OMG Moony, that is just AWSOME ClapClapClap!! ROFLROFLROFL

Btw, Nana looks quite young in this one huh, so is he wearing something that appeals to your imagination, Moony Wink?!?! I remember how fascinated you have been with this guy, his attire, his style, etc., so was just asking Big smile!

Just Check out the cool gold chain. He was a budding flower then, so not too much here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Another AWSOME and GRIPPING episode, BB Clap! And I LOVED the precap Dancing! Cant wait to watch Dutta-Nakku confrontation tommorow! I bet this time around, Nakku wont be able to lie to Dutta, nor will Baaji!

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom Confused?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

The day Ramdas died, he was doubting Rupali's chastity with Damodar, and both Rupali and Damodar were shocked at the accusal! And thats when Damodar gets into a fight with Ramdas. I dont see Damodar as THAT bad a man. He was calling Rupali "bachchi", though he was a kameena but he doesnt seem to be THAT big a kameena to me.

The day Ramdas died itself, Rupali was also shot, and since then she has been bed ridden. So inbetween all this, when could she have given birth to Madhu?!?!

It is pretty evident from the whole situation that Damodar was definitely innocent! Very soon, this truth might come in front of Baaji and Nakku too. Nakku already has a feeling that Damodar is innocent. I think eventually it will turn out to be that way itself, that will be the only way Dutta will be able to forgive his dad, and redeem himself from the disturbing thought of being born to Damodar, which will eventually bring peace to Dutta on that front.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_IamElysiaivy_11-Carrie-TheRager

husnu Newbie
husnu
husnu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
wonderful BB.
amazing update,all to be imagined,dutta anger and perfect baji helplessness before his bhau.Ahhh what a command vehini on dever,ab bhugto dono and proof ,how will naku defend herself,but what nana known their secret mission.keep it up. a grip on the story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by rama_2010

ClapWhat an episode... am speechless BB n team  

so much excitment ... and thrill...  my heart skipped a beat  reading the precap... and our Dutta roar Nakushaaa...

Chalo so Naku's mind going in the right direction...   NS knows Naku and Baaji was there doing 007giri...  wonder how would NS take this on...

Naku-baaji doing galti phirse phirse... not acceptable Boss...

I am really waiting for tomorrow episode...   Dutta oh Dutta...

Edit...
LOL the BG said pakda tha...  bhag gaya... (koi toh samjao inhe... pakad ke rakha jaata hain otherwise pakadne ka kya phayada) sirf hamare Dutta ke BG's nikamme nahin hain... doondo toh hazar bewakoof milenge...

AS back to her Jagdamba chant and her most famous dialogue.. pata nahin hamara man bahut bechain hua hain...  (kab nahin hota AS ji... oh i see Naku din take u temple... u missed ur appointment with purohit ji )

Kya baath kahin hain hamare Dutta ne ...Dutta ghar ke andar rahega aur Baaji sab ko(leaving Naku)  le kar agar ghoomne jayega.. toh hamare liye toh sone par suhaga... when BB when aisa din kab aayega...  Me waiting for that day...Wink

@ red - Very true LOL! Either Nana has helped Dutta with recruitment of BGs or Dutta has helped Nana LOL, as both of their recruitment source seems to be the same LOL!

@ blue - I've noticed, when Dutta is REALLY angry, he churns out some really funny dialogues LOL! Reading them, instead of feeling tensed about the situation, sometimes I would be laughing madly LOL! And then I get wierd thoughts like "what if Nakku bursts out laughing when Dutta is screaming at her?!" ROFL

It has happened to me before too - I've met few people, when they get angry, their way of accusation is very sarcastic and hilarious, and some of them even have funny body languages as they tend to sarcastically imitate their victim, and that too in a REALLY angry manner
ROFLROFL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 23 May 2011 at 10:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12sub_rosarama_2010Ani_La_IamprnczTheRager

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

oh so the truth is yet to unfold..

I am  truly scared of Dutta's Rage today .. all my  sympathises with Bajji and Nakku ,.hope they are able to  speak the truth in front of dutta  , both N-B  i am sure they will not  be abe to lie ,,
and will Dutta ?,   who  shut nakku up on hearing Nana's name react similarly  to  Bajji  ,, Confused hope he is hears  Confused

One must say hats off to  Nana perception , not only has he reasled bajji and nakku were here but also  realises Dutta is not aware of this   , OMG i never thgt he will send the piece of cloth  to  Dutaa to threatn him OMG OMG ,, Nakku and bajji kya kya hoga ??????

and Moony ,,that was awesome ,, they look so young and so easy to  visulaise  thanks for the visual treat 

Appu ,, I fully agree

" The day Ramdas died, he was doubting Rupali's chastity with Damodar, and both Rupali and Damodar were shocked at the accusal! And thats when Damodar gets into a fight with Ramdas. I dont see Damodar as THAT bad a man. He was calling Rupali "bachchi", though he was a kameena but he doesnt seem to be THAT big a kameena to me."

me too feel damodar is not tha bad a kameena ,, ,, damodar did call her bacchi and was outraged when ramdas accused him,, ,frm wht we saw i thnk ramdas was playing along with rupali and problay was aslo  responsible for creating misunderstanding between damodar and Nana

Edited by prncz - 23 May 2011 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom Confused?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

I have a theory about this Aparna..check my post...I think Madhu is Rupali and Ramdas' daughter. Damodar took her under his wings when this incident and maybe delivery of the child eventually happened, and gave her his name. Madhu probably does not even know her mother is alive and by the same theory, NS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

OMG Moony, that is just AWSOME ClapClapClap!! ROFLROFLROFL

Btw, Nana looks quite young in this one huh, so is he wearing something that appeals to your imagination, Moony Wink?!?! I remember how fascinated you have been with this guy, his attire, his style, etc., so was just asking Big smile!

Gecko, she always denies it, but Mooner's actions speak against her. Nana is someone very special to her. See, she even remembered his gold chain. Obviously she has studied him veeery closely.

Edited by Elysia - 23 May 2011 at 10:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top