Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mooner... I should probably head to bed too. But do not despair. More LNMB to come [insert brave-looking emoticon here]

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Mooner... I should probably head to bed too. But do not despair. More LNMB to come [insert brave-looking emoticon here]

Good night.

πŸ€—
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Romance with Nanasaheb is not my area of specialization πŸ˜†

Its his Ishtyle that appeals to me. You if I remember correctly is besotted with the Man. You are the one who he sings songs to to manofy. Its well documented here, so please don't deny. 

HA. Nice try, Mooner. But you've been caught on tape, dancing in the moonlight with Nana, his mustache demanding your attention... the look in your eyes said everything... you're in love...
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Good night.

πŸ€—

G'nite, Mooner πŸ€—
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Raj, mnx12, Ivy, and everybody else who liked seeing that photograph found, a BIG Thanks. Just hope Naku and Baji can use it in time, before Dutta lets all hell break loose.

@ ivy, There's so much to write...on Nanasaheb's galabandh and his bleary eyes...his victorian dresser...his psycopathic bends and spine chilling threat-techniques...on Baji calling his bhau Dutta again after a long time...on the twists in the tale...on what could be the link between Madhurupali and Madhu...On the return of the fire spewing, sarcasm throwing Dutta...his fears and his helplessness...on Naku's lip pressings...the anticipated slap...possibilities of a night time booze-mode Dutta...

But as you see, one thing has led to another here and I don't know if anybody has the patience for my post anymore πŸ˜• So...

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB..Sorry have been really busy for the past one week...Missed 3 updates...Will comment later after reading the last three updates sweetieπŸ˜ƒ
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

O man!!! Dutta and his anger... it is high time nakku and baji tells him the truth now..though they don't have enough proof...when dutta receives his wife's piece of saree with such insulting words, i don't think there is any point in hiding anything further...dutta is going to get angry and take both of them to task in either of the cases.. so why not take those with the truth to support them.. or else it is eventually going to hurt dutta more...

Thanks BB for this update and also for the the special episode where i could not comment.. 😊😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful episode dear
great
precap is fab

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
omg amazing loved it! dutta and his dialogues were the total highlight for me. Really amazing storyline in a way i feel really sorry for dutta. All he wants is for naku and his family to be safe..happy.  The precap sounds a little scary if you  ask me. i think naku should run..!! 🀣
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
balle balle ,
awsem update