Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 21)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

I swear! Thats one thing I NEVER tend to get bored of Big smile! Actually Italian itself is one of my favorites, I also love pastas, canallonies, etc., its just that all of these are REALLY fattening!

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

We seem to be doing it un erringly na? Every time Bandbajao comes up with a great episode, we let ourselves loose on it Big smile

Everything that we discuss is related to LTL and relevant for the episode. I mean, even my pizza comment, because I'm sure Dutta had pizza before he returned to PN to find Naku on the doorstep.

Off-course, who's to challenge Dutta's pizza pleasures when it comes from the mom of Du-Du and Duttashri... We only discuss LTL...in depth...constructively and de-constructively. All our thesis are solely on the characters...yes sir!

Du-Du when he was six (the sun bleached his hair a bit):

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust Big smile! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust Big smile!

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese Big smile

Yes, and would also love garlic bread with melting cheese on top, to go with the pizza Big smile!

Your making me also drooly now . Guess, I'll have to use the same drool bucket I use for Dutta!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 23 May 2011 at 4:34pm

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust Big smile! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust Big smile!

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese Big smile
[/QUOTE]

So one with pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust and philadephia cheese crust and one with some jalapenos peppers on top of the pep and cheese. Check.

Let's do this pizza party thing. What's for dessert?

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

Brilliant, Mooner, ingenius Clap

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

We seem to be doing it un erringly na? Every time Bandbajao comes up with a great episode, we let ourselves loose on it Big smile

Everything that we discuss is related to LTL and relevant for the episode. I mean, even my pizza comment, because I'm sure Dutta had pizza before he returned to PN to find Naku on the doorstep.

Off-course, who's to challenge Dutta's pizza pleasures when it comes from the mom of Du-Du and Duttashri... We only discuss LTL...in depth...constructively and de-constructively. All our thesis are solely on the characters...yes sir!

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.

Well, thank you, Mooner Approve Dutta loves him very much.

Go to top