Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

I swear! Thats one thing I NEVER tend to get bored of 😃! Actually Italian itself is one of my favorites, I also love pastas, canallonies, etc., its just that all of these are REALLY fattening!

Originally posted by Moontide

Off-course, who's to challenge Dutta's pizza pleasures when it comes from the mom of Du-Du and Duttashri... We only discuss LTL...in depth...constructively and de-constructively. All our thesis are solely on the characters...yes sir!

Du-Du when he was six (the sun bleached his hair a bit):

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese 😃

Yes, and would also love garlic bread with melting cheese on top, to go with the pizza 😃!

Your making me also drooly now . Guess, I'll have to use the same drool bucket I use for Dutta!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust 😃! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust 😃!

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese 😃
[/QUOTE]

So one with pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust and philadephia cheese crust and one with some jalapenos peppers on top of the pep and cheese. Check.

Let's do this pizza party thing. What's for dessert?

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

Brilliant, Mooner, ingenius 👏

Du-Du when he was six (the sun bleached his hair a bit):

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.

Well, thank you, Mooner  Dutta loves him very much.
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, and would also love garlic bread with melting cheese on top, to go with the pizza 😃!

Your making me also drooly now . Guess, I'll have to use the same drool bucket I use for Dutta!

Hope Grey-Cat lady wont scream "CONTAMINATION" when she ckeks on the drool bucket 😆

So one with pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust and philadephia cheese crust and one with some jalapenos peppers on top of the pep and cheese. Check.

Let's do this pizza party thing. What's for dessert?

How about soft, delicious, and heavenly Tiramasu ice-cream cake 😉?!?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago