Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Basically every woman in here is schizophrenic, except me. I really am married to Dutta.

This from someone who's just a few days back  voluntarily got herself admitted to the psychiatric ward!
I feel like Baji should get a special dance that shows off his awesome fighting skills. Like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1hBxyw2pw[/YOUTUBE]

The end is the best when Baji does his little twist...
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
LMAO🤣
Trying to imagine AS wiggle it like Shridevi...

Just a thought...Is purohit ji's attire suitable for some of the steps??? I mean what about wardrobe malfunction?

Appu, here's some fancy help so that you can choreograph AS, not that you'll need it (oh and I assume AS will be the main attraction of the song):

I dont know why, but all along I was getting a visual of Dutta doing the whole act in his black pathani 🤣🤣🤣!! Looks like thats the impact of Dutta's "nucleus" step thats got imprinted on my mind 🤔.
Originally posted by Moontide

This from someone who's just a few days back  voluntarily got herself admitted to the psychiatric ward!

I did not. That was a social visit.
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG that was REALLY hilarious, Moony 🤣🤣🤣!! Salame picke meri jaan zara kubool kar lo...🤣🤣🤣

How did I become a part of Zuby's mujra?

I feel like Baji should get a special dance that shows off his awesome fighting skills. Like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1hBxyw2pw[/YOUTUBE]

The end is the best when Baji does his little twist...

🤣

OH GOD ANA!!!! where did you find that...
Which song do you think is Dutta's favorite? I was thinking Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance, but I have a feeling he's a lot more sophisticated than that.

🤣

OH GOD ANA!!!! where did you find that...

Did you like Baji's finale? It was epic.

Gecko! Thou too????? OK so come lets get to work. You do the honours to her right cheek, I will pull the right one. Then take turns with the hugs. Plant some pecks on the rosy-nosy-tip may be?
What say Appu? 

I'm all up for it 😃! Lets corner Ana first 😈!