Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 9

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Guys, we need to see Dutta evolve now, he needs to start listening. One of the reasons Baaji and Naku dont say anything is that they always get yelled at...its like how Naku says, jab aap bharosa hi nahi karoge, to koi kaise sach batayega?

Wake Up Dutta, smell the coffee and put your listening ears on. Sorry guys, no sympathy this time for Dutta.😉

Totally agree with you!

@ blue - Exactly! Thats the main problem with Dutta.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
You put the liiime in the coconut and drink it all up!
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dutta's real problem is he finds it very difficult to trust. And once he does, like in Nanasaheb's case, he can't accept he could have been wrong to trust in the first place. 
As for Naku, we can't forget what she has been through with this man. She had never complained, but still Dutta's anger, accusations and insults must have affected her at some level. So she is wary now. She tried telling him and came up against a wall. She knows something has to be done to stop Nana or defeat his purpose, so she chose the path which she thinks is the one of least harm and hurt. Baji with his cool head, resources, strength, power, knowledge of the business, the kind of people involved and with his all-encompassing selfless concerns for Dutta was but a natural ally.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
You know which Disney character Dutta reminds me of?

Shang 😍 From Mulan. That's the first time I admitted out loud that a cartoon character was hot.
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Dutta's real problem is he finds it very difficult to trust. And once he does, like in Nanasaheb's case, he can't accept he could have been wrong to trust in the first place. 

As for Naku, we can't forget what she has been through with this man. She had never complained, but still Dutta's anger, accusations and insults must have affected her at some level. So she is wart now. She tried telling him and came up against a wall. She knows something has to be done to stop Nana or defeat his purpose, so she chose the path which she thinks is the one of least harm and hurt. Baji with his cool head, resources, strength, power, knowledge of the business, the kind of people involved and with his all-encompassing selfless concerns for Dutta was but a natural ally.

Tell me about it -_-
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

LMAO, Mooner 🤣

Maybe he's really just yawning... or maybe he just saw Naku dancing to Shakira's Hips Don't Lie and he's going *jawdrop*

Just imagine, Dutta and Nakku having a dance off, with both of them standing on either sides of the stage - Dutta doing his "peanut butter jelly time" steps, and Nakku doing her Shakira moves! 🤣 Dutta would be wearing his black pathani, and Nakku her yellow and green saree with the pallu brought from back and tucked inside the skirt. First Dutta will do one of his "peanut butter" steps, and then stand with his hips stylishly moved to his left, with his left hand on his left hips and right hand pointing to Nakku like "now your turn" thingy! 🤣 And then Nakku does one of her "Shakira" steps, and points back at Dutta for his turn. Aayisaab and Purohitjee are sitting on the judge's seat, with a pen and paper in front of them, and marking Dutta and Nakusha periodically (Aayisaab dressed in one of her gaudy sarees with her pallu on her hair bun, and Purohitjee in his usual "pandit" attire and long beard! 🤣 He still has a "kundli" kind of thing in his hands, but this time, its just the marksheet) The dance goes on till the end, with Dutta concluding his side of dance with that center wala step. [For ease of reference, hence forth I will be referring that step as "the nucleus step" (as Dutta looks like the nucleus of an atom in the center 😃!)]

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Appu, I would love to reply to your comment on my comment, but I'm too hungry to concentrate on anything serious right now. Can you forgive me? *begs on her knees*
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Just imagine, Dutta and Nakku having a dance off, with both of them standing on either sides of the stage - Dutta doing his "peanut butter jelly time" steps, and Nakku doing her Shakira moves! 🤣 Dutta would be wearing his black pathani, and Nakku her yellow and green saree with the pallu brought from back and tucked inside the skirt. First Dutta will do one of his "peanut butter" steps, and then stand with his hips stylishly moved to his left, with his left hand on his left hips and right hand pointing to Nakku like "now your turn" thingy! 🤣 And then Nakku does one of her "Shakira" steps, and points back at Dutta for his turn. Aayisaab and Purohitjee are sitting on the judge's seat, with a pen and paper in front of them, and marking Dutta and Nakusha periodically (Aayisaab dressed in one of her gaudy sarees with her pallu on her hair bun, and Purohitjee in his usual "pandit" attire and long beard! 🤣 He still has a "kundli" kind of thing in his hands, but this time, its just the marksheet!) The dance goes on till the end, with Dutta concluding his side of dance with that center wala step. [For ease of reference, hence forth I will be referring that step as "the nucleus step" (as Dutta looks like the nucleus of an atom in the center 😃!)]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Appu, amazing. You should be the choreographer ROFL
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Appu, I would love to reply to your comment on my comment, but I'm too hungry to concentrate on anything serious right now. Can you forgive me? *begs on her knees*

Hehe sure, come back after your stomach is full, that will give you more energy and enthusiasm 😃. Thats what happens to me usually when my tummy is full, I'm really happy and content 😃!
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

So Dutta needs to evolve is what we all agree on.

His first evolution was noted as...

From Gadha to Bewakoof???? or am I wrong

@ Elysia, I went missing forr... ok the official version is, I have come home from office and ready for LNMB 

Oh Ana was missing you, after all YOU are her IF-Dutta 😉😆!