Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 8

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

LOL, Appu, you know how I am. Words are my passion and once I start, it's hard to make me stop. FINALLY a good healthy debate with you again, Appu. Missed that 😳 My comments in red, sweets:

Aah same here, Ana 😃! And I love your writing style and your sense of humor 😉!

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Now Elysia, I spied a comment by you on my Nanasaheb Tawde observations. Now gurl, gurl, when will you realise my interests in him or his style statements to be more precise, is solely ACADEMIC. A trend setter like him needs to be closely tracked for the sake of fashion history. Did you note his appearance today?

There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mooner. I want you to be my sasu maa. Don't worry.

No, I didn't. Should I have? Okay, honestly, I tried, but you were sticking to him like glue and I couldn't get a clear view :( Was he wearing this with he gold chain:

I imagine that she shakes her hair loose, shoots him a flirtatious smile, and whispers in a low husky voice: "It wasn't me."

OMG Ana, your REALLY making me imagine all funny things 🤣🤣🤣!! I just imagined Nakku doing that but I'm REALLY sorry, I JUST cant imagine Dutta's reaction in that mood, can you please give me something to imagine on that as well 🤣🤣🤣?!?! You know, I still keep imagining your "peanut butter jelly time " song and that final dance step where Dutta is inside the circle and does that funny step, wearing his black pathani suit 🤣🤣🤣!!

I'm not in contact with Naku and Dutta is currently staying with his Gecko so... ask Woman with the Grey Cat.

@ blue - Zuby, thats you Ana is referring to 😃!

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG Ana, your REALLY making me imagine all funny things 🤣🤣🤣!! I just imagined Nakku doing that but I'm REALLY sorry, I JUST cant imagine Dutta's reaction in that mood, can you please give me something to imagine on that as well 🤣🤣🤣?!?! You know, I still keep imagining your "peanut butter jelly time " song and that final dance step where Dutta is inside the circle and does that funny step, wearing his black pathani suit 🤣🤣🤣!!

We simply can't underestimate Naku. She is a master at quick fixes. Remember JMM1. How she at the last moment decided not to reveal her face when she had actually washed all the soot off. Then in a whisker reapplied it faultlessly with the help of just two half burnt piece of wood. That was sharp.
I'm sure she has that blue-pink saree mended as well. Even Nana will not find any tear on her Daman.
deactivated1 thumbnail

LMAO, Appu 😆😆😆 The infamous PN Peanut butter jelly time dance 😆 Sigh. Good times 😆

This is his super mad expression. Looks like the dentist told him to open his mouth (no tonsils, sorry Appu).

Dutta: Nakushaaa! I eat you.

Oh ya Ana, I remember this snap from your Kodak moments thread 😆! He was showing Seema how to open her mouth when the dentist asks her to do so, right?! 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if Dutta tilts his head slightly backwards, we might get a good view of his tonsils 😃! Ana, are you sure we dont have ANY scenes where Dutta screams THAT loud with his mouth THAT wide open?!?! I remember an SBS behind scenes episode, where Dutta spits on the camera while screaming 🤣!

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

We simply can't underestimate Naku. She is a master at quick fixes. Remember JMM1. How she at the last moment decided not to reveal her face when she had actually washed all the soot off. Then in a whisker reapplied it faultlessly with the help of just two half burnt piece of wood. That was sharp.
I'm sure she has that blue-pink saree mended as well. Even Nana will not find any tear on her Daman.

I agree! She's seductive that one. Don't be fooled by her size!
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ blue - Zuby, thats you Ana is referring to 😃!

Just trying to imagine Zuby in her A-liner, thumkas bang on singing...
Salaame PIC/ Meri Jaan/ Zara Kubul kar lo...

The Dutta pic Elysias put up...thats Dutta watching Zuby...

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Oh ya Ana, I remember this snap from your Kodak moments thread 😆! He was showing Seema how to open her mouth when the dentist asks her to do so, right?! 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if Dutta tilts his head slightly backwards, we might get a good view of his tonsils 😃! Ana, are you sure we dont have ANY scenes where Dutta screams THAT loud with his mouth THAT wide open?!?! I remember an SBS behind scenes episode, where Dutta spits on the camera while screaming 🤣!

AAAYISAAAHEB ROFL